Bobs nano factory - bobs mod / one assembling machine

Post about Let's plays and streams.
Case
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Bobs nano factory - bobs mod / one assembling machine

Post by Case »

Hey mates.

I started a little series where I'm playing the game with bobs mod and only one assembling machine and no hand crafting. I thought it would be a nice challenge and I wanted to see how it works. If this sort of gameplay is your cup of tea you are very welcome to join me at my little experiment.

YouTube Playlist: Bobs Nano Factory - bobs mod - only one assembling machine - no hand crafting

I finished the first session (18h) and it would be nice if you you could give me some feedback.
The series is divided in episodes of 1h gameplay compressed to 15 min each (4x speed replay) and each episode has a conclusion at the end where I load the game and show you the map/production stats and all the things that are not part of the replay option of the game.
I also linked the start of the conclusion for every episode in the description part of each video - so if you don't want to watch the whole episode, you can quickly jump to the conclusion.
My commentary leaves a little bit to desire - but it is how it is for now :)

Given the nature of this challenge it is a low paced laid-back lets play where I take my time to explore the for me new bobs mod.

Anyway - it would be nice if you have a look at it and let know what you think and what I could do better in general.

take care mates

Return to “Videos”