AM3 plays Factorio; a long running Factorio let's play

Post about Let's plays and streams.
Aiyon mk3
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

AM3 plays Factorio; a long running Factorio let's play

Post by Aiyon mk3 »

Hello everyone.

Factorio is a game I have been playing on my channel for a long time and I finally worked up the nerve to, y'know, post here and share it with you all. Sorry, I do tend to keep to myself too much. ^^

AM3 plays Factorio is a casual style let's play that typically uploads five times per week (mon-fri) and takes a more laid-back approach to things in general. The entire premise is that I like playing the game and am uploading because I enjoy doing so rather than trying to score maximum progress or coolness or something while doing so. I do have a good idea of what I am doing but small mistakes tend to slip in surprisingly often, gumming up the works in general.

While there is not much pressure from my side of things the world is a different matter. This version of Factorio has been modded to be more hostile, most prominently with the Natural Evolution mod series and Scary Nights, while also having supporting mods like redone resource spawning and infinite resources (ores act like oil, degrading over time, rather than being flat out there whenever I want them) and some tank and turret mods to help protect the place. This lends itself to a very defensive focused series while living under siege with constant attacks. There is no mega-sized factory here, more like an embattled outpost on a hostile alien world.

If any of that sounds interesting feel free to drop by and have a peek to see what I get up to. Series 2 (which is the current base) just hit 15 episodes but series one hit 64 episodes over three bases. I was planning to post this when I started Series 2 a good three weeks ago... yeah... it took until now to get the nerve up. >.> Feedback, if you feel like giving any, is always welcome too.

Well, here's the links and such.

Channel: Aiyonmk3

Playlists:
Series One containing 64 videos over three bases, the first of which has no mods installed. All first died to running out of resources, the other two got overrun.
Series Two currently uploading 5 times per week. One base with steady development and lots of aliens clawing at the walls.

Episode One of Series Two, if you want a direct link to that for whatever reason. Also here's a link to Episode Fifteen which just went out today.

And there you go. Look or not as you like, but no matter what take care of yourselves and keep on enjoying Factorio. ^^

Return to “Videos”