My crazy megabase - Update: Now with Music :)

Post about Let's plays and streams.
Keplergamer
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

My crazy megabase - Update: Now with Music :)

Post by Keplergamer »

Using RSO, Marathon, Shadowmegamodpack, bodsmods and no logistic bots.

Base guidelines:
No main bus
No plan ahead in terms of base layout
Only assemble each entity in one place, so I have to use belts to move it around.
Minimalistic start for each entity and only upgrade it when it becomes the choke-point.

Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... F3wwiYCrKU

Why?
Main bus belt and linear placement is freaking boring, my favorite aspect of the game is finding hard solutions for belt placement.
Also, I love to see how one entity assembly line affects the others in the chain, so sometimes I just stand there looking around. But in the timelapse it feels like just 5 seconds.....

Anyway, there ain't much marathon games around YT. Or with bobs mod. So this is a great addition. :)

Hope you enjoy and please give feedback. ^^
Last edited by Keplergamer on Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koub
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: My crazy megabase marathon game (in timelapse).

Post by Koub »

I must admit 20-ish minute vids without some kind of talking are too hard for me to stay focused on :mrgreen:
Koub - Please consider English is not my native language.

Keplergamer
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Keplergamer »

Koub wrote:I must admit 20-ish minute vids without some kind of talking are too hard for me to stay focused on :mrgreen:

Yeah, the original plan was to also make a version with a voice over, I wanted to play only 3 hours per week and then make a 4x voice over. But you know how addictive this game is, specially Marathon with Bobsmod in my case. So that will have to wait a little bit. I was almost doing 3 hours a day for some while. Already on 2 days and 12 hours of gameplay.

Keplergamer
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Keplergamer »

THANK YOU all for watching the videos, just boosted my channel from 100 minutes to 2000 minutes watched on the last month. :D

Amid this great warm welcome, I'm putting online the next 3 videos sooner than planned. Enjoy!!! :)

Keplergamer
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Keplergamer »

Updated video #1 with music, others soon to follow. Also planning on making a talked intro of 1 min, then a talked 5min video inbetween each timelapse.

Return to “Videos”