Mad Science - Multiplayer Train Megabase

Post about Let's plays and streams.
Xterminator
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Mad Science - Multiplayer Train Megabase

Post by Xterminator »

Hey folks!
Been a very long time since I posted a series here, but this is one I'm particularly excited about so thought I would share. :)

I very recently started a new series with ColonelWill (avid Factorio Twitch streamer) and MojoD (another great streamer) as well as all our supporters. We have done many crazy series in the past, such as SpaceX Plus, 0.15 Simulation before 0.15 actually came out, and a couple series with the Factorio devs as well.
This one is looking to be one of the best though. So this is what the goal for this series is...

The objective of this series is to complete a science goal which is determined by a number of points.
We gain points by doing research, each pack counts as a small fraction of point with the higher level packs being worth more.
The amount of points required to reach the goal is influenced by you guys! It is determined by the amount of minutes watched between Will's stream and Xterminator's videos.
Each minute of watch time adds 1 point to the overall goal.

So basically, you guys influence the goal we have to work towards. :D It's been a ton of fun so far and the audience seems to really be enjoying it. I hope you guys do too!
You can check it out here: https://youtu.be/wfSKKdsrn2w?list=PLweh ... 9IgHlsBpps

I look forward to, and appreciate any feedback you have!

~Xterm
Image Image Image

Return to “Videos”