[FR/EN] There's no spoon and good time ! (preferred FR)

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
nafira
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[FR/EN] There's no spoon and good time ! (preferred FR)

Post by nafira »

Hi everybody !

I've around 800h of Factorio behind me (I'm not a very "good" player, just like to spend time on different maps, building to very far distances try to enhance it on my own).
So don't expect me to be a genius about creating a mega-base which not what I intend to do !

I'm looking for kind and open people, french preferably so I can speak more fluently, even if my English is quite fluent, to achieve my last goal : There's no spoon !

It's the only achievement I don't have and I'm pretty close to it alone, but still unreachable on my own.
I play only vanilla, without mods, and I tend to keep a pretty "normal" map, not pushing all cursors for the quickest win (because in this case, I would have obtain it). I'm not looking especially for hardcore people, just motivated ones. I don't care if you have only 50h or 500h of Factorio as long as you're friendly :) I can teach you some thing and we can work it out together so don't be afraid if you're starting :)
I'd rather rather spend 50h with a friendly newbie than 8h with an a-hole.
Just one thing : I'm not a "copy/paste of the best ratio blueprints" guy. I'd rather make my/our own. And I know a lot of good and bad setup with my experience. But it's up to discussion and improvements :) As said, I'm not a genius, I like to discover.

My setup is basically :
  • Large start area
  • a lot of trees
  • 200% factor on resources
  • No cliffs

I have all the basics of ratios, except for high level production, which I never had the chance to calculate because of a lot of factors : mostly because I like playing with robots which kill any ratio calculator.

So if you fit the description, I'm open to plan a sub 8 hour game, without any calculation, just experience, a bit of planning and organization before.
If we fail, so be it, we will try again. I'm not in a rush. I'm globally available from 7-8pm to midnight Paris/London time.
I've a discord available with my friend, and I can invite you. We can plan 50% of the time and play the rest, reducing this ratio over time and failure.

Feel free to respond, I have also friends that play other games that Factorio on my Discord, so you can make new friends if you're french !

erekk
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [FR/EN] There's no spoon and good time ! (preferred FR)

Post by erekk »

Hello,

Si tu cherches toujours je suis intéressé. Peu d'heure de jeu (- d'une 100aine), mais le challenge m'intéresse.

nafira
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by nafira »

Ok, nice guy.

We tried once, planned to iterate, and then he ghosted me everywhere.
Nice one :)

Didn't have the decency to say "hey dude, it's not working for me, sorry". I guess I will not try a human help and try by myself.

nafira
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by nafira »

I was so close .... But I'm very late and can't do anything to get it done 20min sooner ...
All that due to Steel that I didn't buffer
427520_screenshots_20200906092104_1.jpg
427520_screenshots_20200906092104_1.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2460 times
Update !!! a bit of greens to enhance processors and it's done !
427520_screenshots_20200906104334_1.jpg
427520_screenshots_20200906104334_1.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2455 times
Ok, now I'm pissed, the achievement finished while rocket was preparing
427520_screenshots_20200906123320_1.jpg
427520_screenshots_20200906123320_1.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 2450 times

nafira
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by nafira »

I did it !!

7 hours 51 min 57 sec

Forgot that I had 2 iron chest of Green cicuits and 1 of Red circuits !! I switch if for speed modules and mostly Blue circuits with modules :) I had 10 of them (I could have crafted more). I did thing in the right order, step by step, to gain those precious 12 min ! I could have done it without the stash, I didn't even use a third of it.

My save was 1 hour before launch and I was still researching for some science (1100 science needed) + all things needed except Rocket fuel (which is easy anyway).

Thank you to the team by giving people a way to re-discover the game, I learn many many things, even with 800h
20200907210229_1.jpg
20200907210229_1.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2432 times

Xero
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Xero »

Hey,

Je vois que tu as fini ton succès. Si tu cherches malgré tout un joueur pour du multijoueur, je suis intéressé. Promis je ne te ghoste pas ;)

Return to “Multiplayer”