Free (private) Factorio servers available

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
deveth0
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Free (private) Factorio servers available

Post by deveth0 »

Hi there,

i just upgraded one of my servers and now have some hardware left. I decided to setup some Factorio instances there which I can donate to the community.

The instances currently run with 1Gb Ram each (potential for more) and quite a strong CPU. I'd really be interested to setup some instances that can be used for longer games including mega bases.
If you are interested in a server, please write me a private message with the following information:
  • your factorio.com user name (used for the admin account)
  • title and description for the instance
  • any further admin account
  • max number of players
  • estimated playtime (just for ram adjustments)
  • desired map-settings (best include a map-gen-settings.json)
  • (optional) list of mods, please include a download link for each
  • any additional wishes
I'll setup a instance for you and send you the hostname/port and password for the instance. Your provided user-names will automatically be admin, I might join once in a time to have a look into your work, don't worry, I won't do anything :)
If you don't want to protect the instance using a password, please state so, although this might increase the risk of stupid/evil players.

The servers will run on 0.17.6, I'll try to setup an automatic update but this will be announced in advance. I'll perform automatic backups of the save games and autosave is activated, but it might be no bad idea to save your games on your local machines.

Cheers,
A.

Return to “Multiplayer”