Ultimate software for multiplayer.

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
szametu
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Ultimate software for multiplayer.

Post by szametu »

hiya guys. just to drop in for sharing best tool for multiplayer set up.

forget hamachi ( and all it's problems ) and give a try to evovle vpn.

build in, free voip ( you dont need ts or skype ) as well with stability, free and easy to use. and you can stream to twitch.tv recording in game movies. and many more. just google for evovle vpn ;)

omegasrevenge
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Ultimate software for multiplayer.

Post by omegasrevenge »

You are right, Evolve has several different advantages over Hamachi, including but not limited to the 5 player per group limit cap in Hamachi. However, Evolve is a hundred times less stable - yesterday me and a few friends were playing using Hamachi without problems. Then they switched to Evolve, because our host was getting tired of kicking inactive people from our Hamachi party. However, no matter what I did, I always had a "Relay" connection with my friends through Evolve, which basically means that i have 500ms latency at minimum. So as long as they decide to play with Evolve, I CANNOT play with them. So care about that, please. I am still frustrated with that program.

Lumikins
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Ultimate software for multiplayer.

Post by Lumikins »

I haven't tried Factorio with Tunngle but I've had pretty good experiences with it with all my other games. It' works like Hamachi but without messing your computer up

Return to “Multiplayer”