Anybody wants to play with me?

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
XyLe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Anybody wants to play with me?

Post by XyLe »

Hey! when the multiplayer finally comes out (hopefully today) i'm looking for someone to play with, my firends don't have this game yet.

So if you're a nice person, fun to play with , and looking for a teammate, p.m. me, i'd be happy to meet you and play together! :) skype is definitely required since it's not fun for me to play in silence.

A bit about myself tho.. i'm 25, i've played all missions in factorio , completed the story mode a couple times, built a rocket defense in a sandbox mode. Well, there's not so much to do , not very many things you can achieve yet. But i have a pretty good understanding of the game mechanics.

So i'd appreciate if you were somewhat age appropriate and knew how this game works) thanks for your attention. I think i'd only like to play with one person at a time though. More than 2 ppl is a crowd for me. cya!

XyLe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Anybody wants to play with me?

Post by XyLe »

one more thing to note here, apparently i'm not allowed to send private messages coz i'm such a noob on these forums.. :D

so if you p.m. me please leave your email or skype or steam id , at least something to write you back

Smarty
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Smarty »

woops :oops:

GewaltSam
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GewaltSam »

It would be nice to know from which timezone / country you are :)

XyLe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by XyLe »

that's a good point. i thought about mentioning the timezone but it's actually pointless because i'm a polyphasic sleeper and my work schedule is inconsistent, so it's possible for me to play with any other timezone, i play with europeans and with americans without trouble. i only sleep 3,5 hrs at night so it's not a big deal.

also i thought my timezone is mentioned in my forum profile since i've put it there when i registered, it's about eastern european time anyways. i think that's more important because of the ping. although playing with americans sometimes i have less ping issues.

Schorty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Schorty »

I'm also looking for someone to play with. Downside: No skype possible because the lack of a microphone :D
If there's somebody out there, who doesn't mind just chatting instead of speaking, I would be really happy! Just pm me or something like this.
Tired of not being able to reduce the pollution? Try the Air-Filter-Mod
With this, you are able to use the pollution levels in your circuit network: Pollution detector

GeneralZero
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by GeneralZero »

I can play with you :)
add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mirecek?l=czech

XyLe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by XyLe »

Schorty wrote:I'm also looking for someone to play with. Downside: No skype possible because the lack of a microphone :D
If there's somebody out there, who doesn't mind just chatting instead of speaking, I would be really happy! Just pm me or something like this.
I don't think it's appropriate to look for such person here then. I'm not gonna type everything in chat, i'm looking for fun time and that's all about coordination and communication. Every team game is better with skype or something like that. It's not impossible to buy a microphone or a webcam with built-in mic. It's like a few bucks worth LOL. So anyways it's not a place to discuss that. Please don't be off topic.

XyLe
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by XyLe »

GeneralZero wrote:I can play with you :)
add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mirecek?l=czech
I'm assuming you're talking to me.. so friend request send.

Schorty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Schorty »

Sorry for hijacking your topic here. I just don't want to spam the forum with those "play with me"-topics ;)
Tired of not being able to reduce the pollution? Try the Air-Filter-Mod
With this, you are able to use the pollution levels in your circuit network: Pollution detector

GeneralZero
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by GeneralZero »

Schorty wrote:Sorry for hijacking your topic here. I just don't want to spam the forum with those "play with me"-topics ;)
yours hamachi dont work....and i cant PM because i have 1 day ago account on forum.

diegokilla
Inserter
Inserter

Post by diegokilla »

Add me on skype if you are still looking for someone, XyLe.
arron.gray
I think we are both on the same page with the game, beat the campaign, Rocket defense, bla bla. I also think more than 2 would be a crowd (not to mention I don't think more than 2 is very stable atm). I'm 29 and live in EST.

a26706940
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by a26706940 »

I live in GMT+8 and anyone want to play with me?

drs9999
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by drs9999 »

I want to throw in a link to my evolve-room as well.
I'm located at northern germany.

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party? ... N-7uKvaxKq

Return to “Multiplayer”