Factorio Multiplayer

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
NilValue
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Factorio Multiplayer

Post by NilValue »

I was looking for someone i could play factorio with. maybe 2 people i dont know.
I'm not an extremely experienced player as i only have 100 hours on the game and was looking for someone with a similar amount of hours. I live in the USA and would preferrably like to have someone from the USA as well for lag / ping reasons.
I only want 1 - 2 other people because playing with more than that can be kind of a hassle since most of the time not everybody will be on at the same time. having several people also makes me feel like i'm doing less, and since i'm new i'd like to learn as i go along instead of having someone do it for me.

if you're interested send me a PM with your number of hours and preferred play schedule. i'll PM you back sending either my discord or a message saying i've already found a couple people to play with.
also i'd really like if you could use discord voice chat because typing is a hassle

I Mainly want to do 2-3 player because going on public servers theres up to like 50 people that are all working on the factory. not at the same time but most people just whip out blueprints they already have set up in their other factories. I'm not good for much in public servers because i don't know the best possible layouts for really anything. this is what i want to do with this 2- 3 player game is to learn the game on my own instead of having someone just whip out the best possible setup on their handy dandy book of insta-win blueprints. In my singleplayer game i had only gotten to automating blue science and it wasnt that fast. it was then that i decided to go onto public servers and look at their designs. I probably had one of the most idiotic setups of all time compared to public servers. i now know a bit more of making things more efficient and i just think that this game would be a lot more fun with 1 or 2 people playing with you in discord chat.

again, if you're interested PM me

Return to “Multiplayer”