Looking for more players on the Xander Mod

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
csikes91
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for more players on the Xander Mod

Post by csikes91 »

Are you no longer challenged by a Bob + Angel Run? Had your fill of Seablock? Maybe it's time you looked into Xander Mod. I am looking for some people to join me in finishing a game with Xander Mod (I am 16 hours in to my third try at it, and green science was just recently automated). There is around 4 of us that play regularly and would love for you to come join.
Here is a link to the main mod to see if it interests you: Xander Mod And here is a link to my discord channel if playing this, and other mods, interests you: https://discord.gg/f5VPsfH I am available to play most days on a pretty flexible schedule, and let you know in Discord when I am playing, but you can also just search for "morcup" when browsing public games.

A few notes about my typical playstyle: I usually play on peaceful but biters are there in case you get bored. I like QOL mods like far reach, flarestack, and Bob's adjustable inserters.

Hope to see some of you joining me soon.

Fiver42
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking for more players on the Xander Mod

Post by Fiver42 »

I am playing through xanders mod right now too. I have automated Red and Green science, have built up a healthy rail network, but I am stuck on concrete.. I can't seem to find anyway to complete the cement powder recipe which requires milled bauxite. How are you guys doing? any chance you know the secret to concrete ;) I am just setting up rubber production so I can make electrolyzers to start zinc production so I can make brass so I can make red belts and bla bla bla, this is Xander, it is ridiculous but fun. I am still a little worried about cement powder, I cant refine oil without it to get plastics and the like. Have you guys gotten rockets yet? Still looking for a little help?

Return to “Multiplayer”