Factorio Pals Discord Chat with dedicated server access

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Troybox1991
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Factorio Pals Discord Chat with dedicated server access

Post by Troybox1991 »

Looking for some fun? Hate playing public games cause they keep going offline. Tired of working hard on a base only to come back an see the server is no longer available or its been wiped clean. Come join us at Factorio Pals. We host our very own dedicated server with an unlimited number of players. We only wipe the server when the majority of the group decides it's time

No worrying about losing your game, don't have to worry about trolls, or someone destroying your work.

Join Factorio Pals Discord with the the link below for private access to some, relaxing, fun, orifinal Factorio. https://discord.gg/2QtryXG

khas08
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Factorio Pals Discord Chat with dedicated server access

Post by khas08 »

The extra "healthy and fun" community, the mods and admins complain about players fixing their faulty layouts. The admins can't accept they are wrong and will do the most what their admin powers can do to make themselves seem right. I played on their server actively but after 2 days of inactivity I hopped on to play again, I was killing biters but lost the fight and lost an artillery train. The mods started complaining about the resources they lost and was extremely hostile against me even though I did contribute my part in building the factory. I pointed out a fault in their production line, fixed it but later instead of thanking me, The mods and admins complained about how it was working perfectly so I put it back how they built it originally which was not working at all, the mod who built it couldn't accept he was wrong banned me. If you really want a healthy and a friendly server. Do not try this server.

Return to “Multiplayer”