Looking for a partner to play a map with

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Rizzano
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Looking for a partner to play a map with

Post by Rizzano »

I am still kind of new to Factorio - I've owned the game for many years, long before it was ever on Steam, and when I first bought it I played a little here and there, and then stopped for a while because I got involved in other games and forgot about it. Then when it was released on Steam and version .16 came out I got back into it.

I am pretty good with bus design, leaving space with assemblers systems, and I can get as far as oil before I start to lose confidence. I'm pretty new at oil cracking and plastics and lubricant - I mean I can do it, but my oil base designs are pretty all over the place lol.

Trains are another thing new to me that I am still learning.

I have yet to get into uranium, rocket fuel, or nuclear power.

I play with three mods - Longer reach, Are you afraid of the dark, and early nanobots.

I am looking for someone to partner up with in multiplayer - I don't want to just start a server or join a random one because of the fear of greifers and what not.

Looking for someone in the USA, preferably in the same time zone as me but not necessary. Someone either to play with the 3 mods I mentioned or go strictly vanilla.

Must have voice chat so we can communicate - I have a discord server you can join. Reply here and we can go from there.

Careyn
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Looking for a partner to play a map with

Post by Careyn »

I am willing to team up with you if you are still looking. I haven't tried any multiplayer games yet and would like test it out.

isralex
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking for a partner to play a map with

Post by isralex »

Hello, i'm isralex, the same nickname than in factorio or steam. I want to play factorio multiplayer too, and despite i'm new playing online, i have thousands of hours on single player and i can help you in what you need in the base. I prefer to play vanilla, but i don't have problems to play with mods. Reply me if you're interested

Return to “Multiplayer”