Looking for some people to play with

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
TheGhastlyGamer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for some people to play with

Post by TheGhastlyGamer »

Yo, if anyone wants to play some factorio (with a start of a clear area with the ores layed out decently for strip mining), This is only for people who want to try and make a massive mega base! and not to have to worry about constant stress of running out of resources! Now, I dont know too much about end game (because it takes me so long to get to that point alone that the game gets a update and the world is invalid). So Just looking for some people who wanna make a megabase!
+ Contact me on discord
and ill give you my steam name and stuff from there. I check my discord practicly everyday. so dont worry!
-discord name/id helghast_1#8921
just copy and paste that into "add friend" and then ill accept, further info there. I hope we can have a great time playin factorio!

Glitterspin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Looking for some people to play with

Post by Glitterspin »

I'd be interested in that! I don't remember my discord login, so I'm messaging you here for now :)

I'm glitterspin in factorio. My last final is tomorrow morning, so I should have a lot of freetime soon. What day(s) are you thinking?
Looking for people to play with! Not sure the ettiquette or things. Ideally, I'd like peeps that can play fairly often, and with voicechat.

Return to “Multiplayer”