Looking for EST game

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Lantric
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for EST game

Post by Lantric »

Hello, I'm looking for a MP game at 9pm Est Sun, Monday, and maybe 1 more day. I will only be able to play from 9pm till midnight for up to 3 days per week. I have children and life obligations that prevent me from being able to put in any more time. I'm very open to many of the available mods but i am a bit rusty for not having been able to play for a while. :D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lantric/

Gary57
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking for EST game

Post by Gary57 »

Hey Lantric,
Same zone here - EST. I am available most anytime. I like to play Bob's and selected Angels like the loaders, warehouses and infinite ores for example. Squeak through and long reach are nice too. I would play full Angels mod too but as solo it is a little daunting so I don't usually. I'm not good with trains due to lack of practice. They're a lot of work to set up - a few belts work fine instead. I don't dislike them it's just that I tend to concentrate on other things. Micro management is fun :)

So give me a shout back if you are still looking!

Regards,
Gary

Gary57
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Gary57 »

I replied to your pm a couple days ago. Did you not see it?

csikes91
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by csikes91 »

i am looking for the same. I am east coast also and only have a few many hours i play each night. I am typically active after 830 or so.

twnewell
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by twnewell »

Also looking to play some MP. Same story here, Kids, wife. just looking for a group to mess around with and kill a bit of time now and then. Open to mods as well. let me know if you'd like me to join.

Cherbear
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Cherbear »

Hi Lantric. I live in Cape Breton, AST, only one hour ahead. I am very new to the game, so if that is a problem, no worries. I would be interested in doing some multiplayer gaming. Very new to the game though.

biohazit_gaming
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by biohazit_gaming »

hey'o i like to play mp im genral on from 7 to 12 est

Glitterspin
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Glitterspin »

Hello! I'm also EST. I'm busy until May 1 because of school, but starting then I should have a pretty open schedule for at least the next month. I'd be happy to play!
Looking for people to play with! Not sure the ettiquette or things. Ideally, I'd like peeps that can play fairly often, and with voicechat.

Return to “Multiplayer”