[EU] Production Challenge Anyone?

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Schorty
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[EU] Production Challenge Anyone?

Post by Schorty »

Hey there folks,

are there people out there, who wanna try out the production challenge first hand? Xterminator and crew did a pretty good job at showcasing the potential this game mode has: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kNDXIHeRqI
For everyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about: It's a PVP Scenario in the game (NO MODS!), where you can set a time limit and a production goal i.e. points to reach. You can also attack each other if you so please (but there is the possibility to set a "no rush" grace period). First to reach the goal wins. Or the team with the most points after the time is up. For further infos just watch Xterms VOD. He explains it quite well.

I really want to try this out myself and need some more people, obviously. So, if there is enough of an interest, we could try to figure out the details like time/place/settings/teams/whatnot.

Greetings,
Schorty
Tired of not being able to reduce the pollution? Try the Air-Filter-Mod
With this, you are able to use the pollution levels in your circuit network: Pollution detector

Zredy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [EU] Production Challenge Anyone?

Post by Zredy »

Hello.
I'd be happy to play it with you and other people, hopefully a few others join in.

Return to “Multiplayer”