Looking for friends to play a modded Factorio game!

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
LittleMikey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Looking for friends to play a modded Factorio game!

Post by LittleMikey »

Hey guys, I'm Mikey, and I'm from Australia. I've been playing Factorio by myself for a while now, and I'm starting to get in to the modding side of things. I'm currently playing with Angel's and Bob's mods on a Rail World, and I'm interested in getting some people together to try out a modded game. Is anyone from Australia willing to play with me, or able to play in a Australian time zone? I don't usually have set hours to play, but I'm currently on break from University so I'm free pretty much every day.

If you're interested give me a shout!
-Mikey

Shawnty
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking for friends to play a modded Factorio game!

Post by Shawnty »

Hey Mikey,

ill join you! Im from Sweden so not sure how the timezones will match.. .but im currently home sick so i can nerd all day :F

Whats your server/Steamid(send profile link)

LittleMikey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by LittleMikey »

Shawnty wrote:Hey Mikey,

ill join you! Im from Sweden so not sure how the timezones will match.. .but im currently home sick so i can nerd all day :F

Whats your server/Steamid(send profile link)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleMikey/

batorfly
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by batorfly »

Eh, crap XD I'm from Poland (CET/GMT+1), so 8-10 hour difference. But i am interested, and i have some experience with bob and angel mods ;) I don't have a lot of problems with speaking, and writing in english, besides the sloppy grammar, sometimes i miss a word, but it's rather infrequent.
I just came back from work, so i can play. It's 1:30 PM/13:30 in Poland. In the worst case scenario i can start play with you at your midnight time, if you are in GMT+11

LittleMikey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by LittleMikey »

batorfly wrote:Eh, crap XD I'm from Poland (CET/GMT+1), so 8-10 hour difference. But i am interested, and i have some experience with bob and angel mods ;) I don't have a lot of problems with speaking, and writing in english, besides the sloppy grammar, sometimes i miss a word, but it's rather infrequent.
I just came back from work, so i can play. It's 1:30 PM/13:30 in Poland. In the worst case scenario i can start play with you at your midnight time, if you are in GMT+11
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you! I've been really busy the past few days. I'm LittleMikey on Steam if you want to add me.

batorfly
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by batorfly »

Oh, i found my old steam acc, but i never use it so i can't add you XD But i fix that when i come back from work.
Here i am: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lifeismemes

So 7 hour difference ain't that bad after all.

LittleMikey
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by LittleMikey »

batorfly wrote:Oh, i found my old steam acc, but i never use it so i can't add you XD But i fix that when i come back from work.
Here i am: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lifeismemes

So 7 hour difference ain't that bad after all.
Added!

mv.koski
Inserter
Inserter

Post by mv.koski »

Very interested. Im more of a vanilla+ kinda guy. like long reach and basic mods to make the base game a little better/smoother.

Koski on steam. add me. In the states btw

Return to “Multiplayer”