School Project

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Boneslayer2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

School Project

Post by Boneslayer2 »

For english class I have to make something that represents freedom to me. For me, Factorio is a game that frees me from the stress of that world. We have to make a 3D model of something, so I wondered if anyone had a 3D model of a Biter that I could base my styrofoam one on.

electrodragon18
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: School Project

Post by electrodragon18 »

I think I can make a 3d model of a biter in Blender if you need it.
But I am just starting in Blender so I may not be capable of doing it or it might turn out ugly.
However, if you don't care about that I can try to make one.

Boneslayer2
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Boneslayer2 »

electrodragon18 wrote:I think I can make a 3d model of a biter in Blender if you need it.
But I am just starting in Blender so I may not be capable of doing it or it might turn out ugly.
I don't care if it isn't too close my first try in fusion 360 turned out to me a mess composed of many 2D shapes and lofts and looked like a boat! Thank you for replying!

Jap2.0
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Jap2.0 »

how would a biter symbolize freedom? I get that they are somewhat symbolic of the game, but they are something that restricts your freedom in the game. Wouldn't something like a conveyor belt, assembler, or gear make more sense?
There are 10 types of people: those who get this joke and those who don't.

player8472
Inserter
Inserter

Post by player8472 »

I'd rather take a decider combinator.

They allow you to do nearly anything in this game if you're willing to put the work in learning the logic.

Engimage
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Engimage »

I think inserter is a canonical item to Factorio. Also it is beautiful and complex enough to be a 3D project

electrodragon18
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by electrodragon18 »

Boneslayer2 wrote:
electrodragon18 wrote:I think I can make a 3d model of a biter in Blender if you need it.
I don't care if it isn't too close my first try in fusion 360 turned out to me a mess composed of many 2D shapes and lofts and looked like a boat! Thank you for replying!
Im sorry for the late response i chekket my messages a few times since i responded but not looket at this forum for a while.
Anyway if you still need it I have made a model thad kind of looks like a biter I think I dont know if it is compatable with a 3D printer tho.
If you want it send me the file format you want it in and an email or somthing to send it to you.

Ps english isnt my first language so sorry for the typoo's and gramar abuse.

Return to “Multiplayer”