Mid Game Angels/Bobs Mods Latest Looking for People

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
TehGuard
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Mid Game Angels/Bobs Mods Latest Looking for People

Post by TehGuard »

My group and I who are normally only 3 people but rarely also have two other friends (only online friends, not real life) are about mid game MAYBE and about to move our whole base and we would like some help if you want to join our group and discord (optional). We want to get much farther with these mods but can use some help with just in general man power. If you want a new game we will likely be doing that as well in the future with even more mods. We have quite a lot of mods and I wont post the full list here unless there are people interested but we have a few highlights like:
RSO
Bob's Mods
Angels Mods
Long Reach
Squeak Through
Robot Army
Rampant (very strong Alien AI)
Factorrissmo

We are quite terrible at the game and often dont plan anything out so our base right now is a mess but we hope to fix that at our new as of yet unknown base location. Let me know if you are interested and I will post the full mod list and PM you the IP as I do not want assholes joining to fix/mess up our horrible factory, we just want to have good fun.

KuniXl
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Mid Game Angels/Bobs Mods Latest Looking for People

Post by KuniXl »

hey, your modlist looks good. Do you guys still look for someone? One important thing: Where is your server/host located? I am from EU/germany.

TehGuard
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TehGuard »

KuniXl wrote:hey, your modlist looks good. Do you guys still look for someone? One important thing: Where is your server/host located? I am from EU/germany.
The server is hosted in Chicago Midwest USA unfortunately. We are also in grave danger from the aliens, they are super aggressive and have broken through several times what would normally be a impregnable wall with turrets and we have only covered a third of a our defenses with logistics for repair and replacement.

Lunchmeat
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Lunchmeat »

Hello TehGuard,

I am newly registered on this site and thus cannot PM, so I will also try to message you in Steam.

Washington state player here with decent Factorio experience and a little with Bob's mods. I really enjoy cooperative base building and Factorio is the epitome of that.

I am mature, respectful, creative and team oriented. Defending / restructuring / moving a base with some folks sounds great. Looking for something more stable than random grief prone MP servers that die after 2 hours.

Cheers,
Lunchmeat (same name on Steam).

cpaca
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by cpaca »

Hello,
Are you still looking for people?
I'm also hoping to join you.
Here's my account.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cpaca
I think it'll be fun to play on a heavily modded [and more people] server for once!
I am also located near Seattle, Washington.
Thanks!
[just MSG the IP and the modlist]

Return to “Multiplayer”