Looking for People to Play and Have Fun with

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
InSicK
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Looking for People to Play and Have Fun with

Post by InSicK »

Hello everybody,

I really love factorio and I really love mods. The more complicated they make it the better. Bob's with Angel's is probably my favorite mod combination at the time. But sadly I usually get fed up with the sheer amount of things I need to do when playing on my own. While I love figuring out new layouts and optimizing production as much as possible sometimes I sometimes wish I had someone to share the workload with since before when I played with other people I had incredible amounts of fun and feel like I was way more productive than when I was playing on my own. Not only that but I had much more fun.

At the moment I am probably not able to host a game because not only I sadly don't have control over my router's firewall and can't open ports but also my computer isn't top notch anymore since it has a few years on it's back. But that is something we can figure out later because there are ways to work around it.

If you want to play with me you need to
- Have fun playing Factorio (duh).
- Not be a dick.
- Speak English well enough to be able to explain what you are doing and why you are doing it

If everything I wrote here didn't turn you away just leave me a message here or pm me. Alternatively add me on Discord and message me there: InSicK#5567.

I look forward to building bases with you
InSicK

MaxDamageEngineer
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking for People to Play and Have Fun with

Post by MaxDamageEngineer »

Hey man, I'd like to play with your, but I'm still a freshman in Factorio, at least I'mt "trying" to learn ^^

I hosted the game once and some random people joined my server, so I believe this means my router allows me to host games.

Can't find you on discrod right now, seems like you're offline. Will send you a msg later.

Regards,
MaxDmg
"I've got a pistol, that's more than enough vs aliens!" - Tommy

Skovva
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Skovva »

Hey, this sounds right up my alley. I can't host a game, but I'd love to join. I'm relatively new to Factorio (about 150-200 hours), but I moved up to Bob's mods before I even got to the red circuit stage in vanilla :P

What time zone are you in? I'm GMT+1

Proxycon
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Proxycon »

Hello there,

are you still playing? Because i would love to join (or host ;P) a game with you. I havent tried any mods till and am still learning but i would greatly appreciate tips and tricks. Im in GMT+1 as well!!
Would love to get a response soon from you guys. And Discord is perfect as well.

Hopefully see you ingame soon,
Proxycon

SyncViews
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by SyncViews »

If you want to play with Voice comms, Task Force Bravo has a Teamspeak server with players in UK/EU, and some in US, welcome for near and experienced players. Currently Vanilla (0.15) but running some mod pack servers is definitely an option. Can find me on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/SyncViews

Return to “Multiplayer”