[Server] Community Blueprint Bank!

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
SilverB1rd
Inserter
Inserter

[Server] Community Blueprint Bank!

Post by SilverB1rd »

Announcing the Community Blueprint Bank server! Browse, Build, and Share on this custom multiplayer server!

Features:
* Four test zones, with ores, water, and auto cleanup for building and testing blueprints!
* Browse and Share Blueprints Ingame!
* Easy construction with starting gear and creative mode inventory.

Stop by and explore the blueprint library!

Notes:
Some blueprints may not be available due the player disconnecting before the the transfer to the server was complete.

I hope you enjoy!
Updates
Last edited by SilverB1rd on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lackyb
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [Server] Community Blueprint Bank!

Post by lackyb »

Really nice idea and I've been on the server. Only comment would be to have the creative mode mod but other than that, nice!

SilverB1rd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SilverB1rd »

lackyb wrote:Really nice idea and I've been on the server. Only comment would be to have the creative mode mod but other than that, nice!
Creative mode mod has some nice features, however my aim is to keep the server compatible with vanilla factorio.

Glad you liked the server!

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

See my sign. You can find vanilla scenario with creative chests. You don't need to use mods with it.

SilverB1rd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SilverB1rd »

darkfrei wrote:See my sign. You can find vanilla scenario with creative chests. You don't need to use mods with it.
Nice darkfrei. However some of the advanced magic wand options from the creative mode mod are not possible in a scenario format because they requires new entity types.

This server uses the same setup as sandbox mode and gives the player power armor and bots by default. Players have everything they need to start playing around with blueprints.

darkfrei
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by darkfrei »

SilverB1rd wrote:However some of the advanced magic wand options from the creative mode mod are not possible in a scenario format because they requires new entity types.
Why are you need another stuff? Use loaders and unloaders to fill and destroy all belts content. Energy interface gets and takes all power. All liquids you can get with assembling machines.

Nice vanilla setup, blueprintable and pretty unlimited.

The Power armor is very easy to uncomment if you don't need it. Just open save game and replace script files.

SilverB1rd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by SilverB1rd »

Over 200 unique players have connected to the server, with thousands of blueprints now stored in the bank!

Cobra262
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Cobra262 »

Hello
How can I find the server as the exact name

Return to “Multiplayer”