Looking For a Fairly New Player

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Darkslayer85
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking For a Fairly New Player

Post by Darkslayer85 »

It would help if you bought the game on steam but it's not required.

Drowssap
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Looking For a Fairly New Player

Post by Drowssap »

Are you new too?

I have 15 hours so far and its on GOG.

I've played only the first 3 missions of the campaign.

Nevertheless, I'm an active steam user if that makes any difference. =] :D

Tym
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Tym »

just started my third game; first one with active biters enabled; is that new enough?

Drowssap
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Drowssap »

Tym wrote:just started my third game; first one with active biters enabled; is that new enough?
Well Tym, if he doesn't show up, I'm up to play in mp. :D

buzuboom
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by buzuboom »

I have 36 hours played on steam, but most of it just wandering around wondering what to do next :D I can setup factories till sci pack 1 and 2, after that I have no idea how to go about.

Drowssap
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Drowssap »

buzuboom wrote:I have 36 hours played on steam, but most of it just wandering around wondering what to do next :D I can setup factories till sci pack 1 and 2, after that I have no idea how to go about.
Well man, like I said before I have around 15 hours on the game and I can't see where is the problem in seeing the next step. So here is a tip: after you set your system to produce science packs 1 and 2, you'll need to focus on what the mission is asking. I haven't done many, so you could be almost at the same mission as I. In one of the early missions you have to produce some steel bars and copper plates. This last one is already produced by the science packs system and the source doesn't run out easily which means that you can take enough plates for the mission and the system will continue to produce. The steel bars is almost the same but you have to pick some plate bars already produced by the system and put on the furnace. That's all! Of course as missions go, the difficult will increase but your experience and affinity to the way of the game will as well! :D
I hope I could help! :D

Return to “Multiplayer”