FactoriMMO This Saturday!

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Revvix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

FactoriMMO This Saturday!

Post by Revvix »

Hi All, I'm James (AKA Revvix) from twitch.tv/Revvix_. I'm a fairly new streamer out of Austin Texas and I've been experimenting with various games to see how well they work on twitch. Last Saturday I had a lot of success streaming an open public Factorio game I called FactoriMMO. We ended up with around 35-40 players all in the same game accomplishing crazy tasks and eventually launching a rocket to finish the day off. Unfortunately around 5am I had to log off to sleep but the rest of the crew finished the rocket a few hours after the stream was offline heh.

I plan to try and recreate this experience this upcoming Saturday (the 4th) starting at 3pm CST and wanted to extend an invitation to you all. We'd love to have the player base grow more and more. I've put some time into getting a dedicated server up and running so that players will have a better experience this time around. I can't wait!

Here is an album of screenshots from the final map: imgur.com/a/TlHWd

Here is a link to download the map if you want to check it out: dropbox.com/s/d1ya93bymjxqnwd/FactoriMMO%20before%20launch.zip?dl=0

(Note, I'm not allowed to put links in posts since I'm newly registered so these are the best i can do heh)

I hope you all have a great week and that you'll stop by Saturday to hang out with us!

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: FactoriMMO This Saturday!

Post by noliVe »

If you like we can support you with a server

Just write me your needs in PM

Revvix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Revvix »

noliVe wrote:If you like we can support you with a server

Just write me your needs in PM
Hey noliVe,

Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely message you in the future if my current server doesn't work out well enough. I did try to make a server on your site before I committed the time to making my own but the 10-player limit was too strict for what I'm trying to do. It's also nice that I have the freedom to run server commands myself and edit the server configs/user lists ad-hoc. However, if my server doesn't handle the load well enough I'll ping you to try and work something out! The servers you're providing for the community are great!

PS: When i signed up for your site using my gmail account I never got a confirmation email. But my old hotmail email did work. Just a FYI in case you want to debug that.

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe »

of course for a projekt like yours a 10 player limit is not quite enough we garantue a stable 100 player count server.
dont worry about configuration or stuff concentrate on streming we can handle the rest. of course at some point we need to know about the results of our work so dont hesitate to try it out.

;D

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe »

OH and the reason of GMAIL is on purpose .. we dont accept Spam-freemail providers because have to many BOT registrations sorry for that.

Revvix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Revvix »

We're doing a test run of sorts tonight at 6pm CST if anyone is interested. But the main event will be tomorrow at 3.

Looking forward to a great weekend!

ARCS2010
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ARCS2010 »

Really excited for this! I will be joining with my friend and viewing your stream as well. See you at 4! (My timezone)

Revvix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Revvix »

ARCS2010 wrote:Really excited for this! I will be joining with my friend and viewing your stream as well. See you at 4! (My timezone)
Hopefully we'll see you again this Saturday :D

Revvix
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Revvix »

If anyone is interested in joining us, we're starting a new map today! See you at 3pm CST!

noliVe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by noliVe »

mist wieder verpasst , achne noch 2 std zeit

Return to “Multiplayer”