Samwell's Paradise Map 9-15-16

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
SamPolch
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Samwell's Paradise Map 9-15-16

Post by SamPolch »

Hello Builders,

Yesterday I set up a little listen server named "Samwell's Paradise" and had it running for a good part of the day and people who dropped in and out really helped build an interesting map, and I figured it would be appropriate to share the map with as much progress as we had, it may have been a strange project filled with many conflicting systems, but I felt that I should share it as a kind of 'thank you' for the good time.

I intend on running a dedicated server in the background, however, I've never embarked on such a project, I've been having issues with permissions on my PC, but as soon as I can sort that issue out, I'll have a server that restartes itself every couple of hours so people don't randomly all drop out. If anyone has any suggestions on how to go about setting up the server, please feel free to leave a comment.

Anyways, like I said before, I'm happy to a part (even if it was a tiny smidgen) of this awesome community, and I hope to see you guys out on the factory floor soon.

CRSLSam (aka SamPolch)

Google Drive Link for the Map (Server 3 9-15-16): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7zZmj ... sp=sharing

luc
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Samwell's Paradise Map 9-15-16

Post by luc »

Hey Sam -- thanks, I was one of the players that day. I see you've got another server up, I'll drop by again some time! :)

Return to “Multiplayer”