Looking for Players

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Canto666Hades
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for Players

Post by Canto666Hades »

All my buddies a chum buckets and don't want to play factorio. I really enjoy the game myself and have probably spent nearly 50-60 hours on it. (Ignore what Steam says). If you are interested in playing some factorio over the interwebs let me know!

-Average play hours:
Sat/Sun - Anytime between 12-9 MST
Mon-Fri - For about 2-3 hours after 6 MST (I play after I get off work)

-Looking for someone who is casual and friendly.

-I generally use Discord for VOIP.

-Up for coordinating and using mods. (I have a few UI mods right now)

-I would prefer to stay on 0.12.35 or 0.12.32 for compatibility purposes.

PROS:
-Automation
-Logistics Network
-Assembly Lines
-Solar Plant set ups
-Tier 1 2 and 3 Research. (I have a VERY refined process for science pack 1 and 2. Then a mediocre process for science pack 3)
-Offense (Really good at taking out biter bases once I have the modular suit and combat shotgun)

CONS:
-Defense (I suck at remember to fill turrets with ammo)
-Trains (I rarely use trains and usually only have 1 train on a track)
-Science Pack 4 (Not very efficiet with this yet)

Respond to this thread and let me know if you are interested. I may also be crossposting to the Factorio Forums on steam.

sOvr9000
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Looking for Players

Post by sOvr9000 »

Hello, Canto!

I am also looking for the Multiplayer Factorio experience. Inexperienced with trains? I can help! I don't usually run with a lot of mods, but I am open to installing the ones you like to use if it needs to happen. I think we can work together to make an awesome, fully-automated factory... with trains and robots!

JayReed
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by JayReed »

Im also interested in playing... a friend of mine and I are working on getting together a server so people can jump in and out but with the update we will see how that goes and maybe we don't need it... im on the East Coast FYI

pajrc1234
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by pajrc1234 »

I'm also looking for a person to play with, haven't had much luck :/. I don't have a job (very very young, 13), so I'll be free to play most of the time. I've had 169 hours total in playtime, and I have similar weaknesses to your own. I haven't had much experience with defense or offense because I usually want to focus on my automation & stuff, so I turn the frequency of enemy bases down. Which makes it hard for me to get Alien Science Packs as well.

I used to have a little system of trains in one of my worlds, but in another I got the logistics system which deemed trains not as useful (except for storage of course, but that's only the cargo wagon's job).

I'm somewhat casual and friendly, and I'll usually be looking for what to help out with.
I only turn that around when I get really, really provoked.

Regarding mods, I'm a vanilla player mainly because idk how to download a mod and I don't really care to for the moment. But if you desire to use mods I'll download it and try to learn what's different. I also play on 0.12.35

Anyway, I live in MST, but I'm in EST for the week. I hope to play with you soon enough!
Last edited by pajrc1234 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sOvr9000
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by sOvr9000 »

P.S.
You can contact me on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/sOvr9000

PauklerLP
Inserter
Inserter

Post by PauklerLP »

hi i want to play with u do u have skype?
What do u think use old Burner Inserters and Burner Mines or dump/storage them?

marcow81
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by marcow81 »

hey ya`all still want to play?
sent me a message on here or on steam @ marcow81
i do have some experience with the trains :)

tecknurd
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by tecknurd »

Do you have room for another. I have played Factorio for over 100 hours. I have some layout for turrets. I prefer not to use VOIP because oral communication goes in one ear and out the other. :lol:

My work schedule varies every week. I have a STEAM account and account name is the same I use here. I am no hurry to use 0.13 because I have multiplayer issues with that.

SlimRickets
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by SlimRickets »

hi there my real name is ken. I live in the EST and love factorio. i have over 300 hours in game and love building defenses against aliens. I always play with the mazx setting for alien bases and richness and have many systems for what i like to call " the gun line" i am also good with oil and fluids, and maintaining very high production outputs of basic resources. I have no idea how to use trains but would love to learn if someone would show me. I would like to join a server that is kinda new and be a part of a team that works together. i have Skype, but would highly recommend team speak. I have several friends who love factorio and would join a server where people really work together. please get back to me and i will be a benefit your game .
my steam name is -=IF=- UncleBrrf.
hope to hear from you

Darklaser
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Darklaser »

Hi i have a bit of experiece in that game i really love working in tight places love automation solar as u i understand well trains and suck at defens still wanna learn write pm if wanna play!

Xycra.
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Xycra. »

I have a vanilla world if you want to play

Return to “Multiplayer”