EU relaxed MP with one player

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
masterzh
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

EU relaxed MP with one player

Post by masterzh »

Heya everybody,
i am looking for some player for relaxed playthrough with mods. Based on actual mood and available time. I would like to use this opportunity to improve my English but also to see other ppl think about iconic logistic and compact solutions of daily factorio problems. We can talk about other games or not talk at all so shy players with same level of discomfort are welcome. Now regarding mods i am open for suggestions. Dytech is must and any other small mods which doesn't change core gameplay can be easily added. Bigger mods has to be discussed first. Regarding my skill level i have more then 200h in factorio but i wouldnt call myself an expert.

This is my base on difficulty 5 after 80h. (with Dytech)
picture here
Some long term goals are nice, last i had to create automation of Ultimate Electric Mining Drill and production like 1 per 1 minute. But run in issue of not enough metal around and dragging resources from far far away even with superbelts became boring as they depleted fairly fast (with high tear drills) and even train system became too time consuming compared to speed of belts and miners. So for this playthrough i would increase amount of metal/richness a bit all other settings stay pretty much default to preserve difficulty.

masterzh
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: EU relaxed MP with one player

Post by masterzh »

*bump*

wanyfer
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: EU relaxed MP with one player

Post by wanyfer »

Hey mate i'm looking for some factorio multiplayer i'm in the uk and the only mods i use other than Dytech are treefarm, FARL, liquidstation, and uranium power (also i like fat controller)

i've not played since 12.3 came out and want to get back to some factorio

Return to “Multiplayer”