Looking for players for MP

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
El_Pablo5353
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Looking for players for MP

Post by El_Pablo5353 »

Hi guys,

I've been playing for about a year or so, and am looking for others who would like to do a bit of multiplayer.

I'm based in NZ, so players in either NZ or AU would be good; otherwise I'll probably be on when you're asleep and vice versa.

I've completed a couple of vanilla playthrus, a Krastorio2 playthru, and now just finishing up a vanilla Deathworld playthru.

I enjoyed Krastorio2 at first, but it became really boring by the end phase as I felt it more or less forced you to go to a mega base in order to actually make any further advancements, and once everything became a city block copy paste, I lost interest. The biters also seemed really tame on Krastorio2 generic settings compared to vanilla, so I didn't really see what the challenge was.

Vanilla Deathworld has been a good challenge, and I'd like to do more of that, possibly look at undertaking the same challenge set by Michael Hendricks recently (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny-FvEY ... elHendriks), or similar if that's too difficult.

I am starting to get the hang of circuits now, but am by no means a pro.

If you're keen, let me know and lets see what we can do.

I play every couple of nights, mostly on weekends (I do have a family and kids so late evenings is my only real me time to stomp some biters!).

Cheers,

ichVII
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Looking for players for MP

Post by ichVII »

I just wanted to mention that there is a factorio discord https://discord.gg/factorio. It is very active and has a channel for searching for people to do multiplayer. You might want to look there

El_Pablo5353
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by El_Pablo5353 »

Thanks, I'll check there too :)

MaxMustacio
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MaxMustacio »

I live in Japan, just a few hours time difference, I pretty much only play vanilla and I'm interested in a death world playthrough. Message me and maybe we can work out a time.

El_Pablo5353
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by El_Pablo5353 »

Hi MaxMustacio,

I have sent you a PM.

I am also active on Discord now following the suggestion of a previous poster. It might be easier to communicate through that forum?

Return to “Multiplayer”