Mediocre Mates Clusterio Server, Public, Vanilla

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
bassbeast
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Mediocre Mates Clusterio Server, Public, Vanilla

Post by bassbeast »

I thought the idea of interconnected servers was neat so I decided to host a few instances using the Clusterio mod. Clusterio is a mod that connects different servers and allows you to share resources across all the servers including power and fluids. Everything else is essentially vanilla, you need only download one mod linked below in order to play. Come join to see how much production we can get going!

If anyone else is interested in installing clusterio and adding their server to the cause feel free to contact me.

The servers will be public for now, but may be white listed later if griefing becomes a problem.

These servers are hosted on an actual server so it is my intention that they will be continuously running.This Server is located in the United States so if you have high ping it might be because of your location in relation to the servers. Hopefully more people from around the world will be interested in this project hosting their own servers where they're at to mitigate ping issues.

Works with the latest experimental build of factorio: (0.17.55)

Server names list:
MediocreMates server one,

MediocreMates server two,

MediocreMates server three,

MediocreMates server four.

Also I can host more server instances but for now I'm just hosting these four to make sure it works.

Clusterio mod client download: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/clusterio/downloads

Shoutout to danielv123 for making this mod.
Last edited by bassbeast on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

bassbeast
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Mediocre Mates Clusterio Server, Public, Vanilla

Post by bassbeast »

Alright, I just properly regenerated the maps for more ore and less cliffs, and made sure that the instances were all port forwarded as well.

bassbeast
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by bassbeast »

So, I thought my server needed a bath and accidentally destroyed the motherboard but I've replaced the parts and everything is up and running again. If you've been trying to connect for the past two weeks, now you know what has been going on. Sorry about that. As a side note, since the servers can't auto pause when no one is online because of items being able to transfer between instances biters were becoming a problem so to fix this I reset all of the maps and destroyed all the enemy bases and the ability for the bases to spawn in new chunks.

disentius
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by disentius »

well... it works. lag not too bad from europe.

Return to “Multiplayer”