LF more help from experienced players (vanilla)

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Dooces
Inserter
Inserter

LF more help from experienced players (vanilla)

Post by Dooces »

Hey all, Im Dooces, ive got a server running 1 rocket / min easily, and pushing for 30s/ rocket (1.2k fuel, 1k control, 800k low density structure/min after 10 mins of constant launching), and looking for some help from experienced players that can balance lines, optimize layouts, etc. Its a public server (search "dooces" on public list) running on an OVH server (4ghz cpu, 32 gb ram). even running 2 mil iron / min the play is pretty smooth.

If you are willing to help, please stop by and let me know.

Cheers.

TargeetDE
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: LF more help from experienced players (vanilla)

Post by TargeetDE »

Hey dooces, It's me. U know me maybe. So I only want to ask you, why I am baned on your server? Its not a problem, but I only want to know what I made wrong. :) U dont have to unban me, but I only want to know why how I've said.
Thx.

Bawz
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Bawz »

Hello Dooce
I wouldn't mind trying to help you out ;)
I have been playing for a few hours in the game, and know how most of the stuff works

Add JakobJelstad502 on steam, or /w me the server pass or something and I will join ;)

TheThane
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by TheThane »

Hi Dooces. TheThane here. Hope all is well. I've been looking for your factory in the factorio public list, but I don't see it in the list of public games. Is it still up? I'd love to login and help build. :-) I'd private message you, but for some reason that is disabled on this site. ;) :? :mrgreen:

Leveller
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Leveller »

Dooces wrote:Hey all, Im Dooces, ive got a server running 1 rocket / min easily, and pushing for 30s/ rocket (1.2k fuel, 1k control, 800k low density structure/min after 10 mins of constant launching), and looking for some help from experienced players that can balance lines, optimize layouts, etc. Its a public server (search "dooces" on public list) running on an OVH server (4ghz cpu, 32 gb ram). even running 2 mil iron / min the play is pretty smooth.

If you are willing to help, please stop by and let me know.

Cheers.

Im willing. :P But you have been out of town for 5 weeks now it seems.

Return to “Multiplayer”