Looking to play with some people through steam

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
ATMunn
Inserter
Inserter

Looking to play with some people through steam

Post by ATMunn »

Hello!
I've been playing Factorio for a few months now, and I'd like to start playing with some other people. Singleplayer is great (and I will probably still play it, there's still a decent amount of stuff I haven't done) but multiplayer sounds like even more fun. So, I'd like to have around 2-4 other people to play with. If you want to play, post your steam username here (or PM it to me) and I'll add you. Once I've got a few people I'll discuss further details with you in steam chat (mods, game settings, etc.) I don't want to use voice chat, I think text chat is fine. In terms of schedule, it varies a lot with me, but my time zone is EST and I'm usually available in the mornings and evenings during weekdays, and a good majority of the day on weekends (so it will be a lot easier to set up a scheduled playing session on the weekend)

TLDR: Post your steam id here if you want to play, I don't want to use voice chat, I'm mainly available on the weekends

AwakenShadows
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Looking to play with some people through steam

Post by AwakenShadows »

Hey, I've logged over 300+ hours into Factorio and still have not gotten into multiplayer so it would be great to try it out. My username on steam is awaken_shadows

boksiora
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by boksiora »

please add me my account name is: boksiora

i want to build 1rpm base with factorissimo mod

timothy_johnson
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by timothy_johnson »

timothy_johnson on steam. All lowercase with the underscore.

Return to “Multiplayer”