Nuclear Fuel - no unspent?

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

TheTom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Nuclear Fuel - no unspent?

Post by TheTom »

Jus t built my first reactoir in a new game and - the spent fuel is not coming out? Is that an error? Reactors work, but fuel gets normally consumed with no unspent fuel emitted for storage (and later reprocessing).

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Nuclear Fuel - no unspent?

Post by bobingabout »

TheTom wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:24 am
Jus t built my first reactoir in a new game and - the spent fuel is not coming out? Is that an error? Reactors work, but fuel gets normally consumed with no unspent fuel emitted for storage (and later reprocessing).
You should get spent fuel AFTER a full burn cycle (The game changed it to give you the spent fuel after it's been burned instead of as soon as it starts burning)

in bob's mods, the spent fuel is kind of important, because it gives you ingredients required to make better fuels.

if it still doesn't give you spent fuel at the end of a cycle, is there another mod that could be causing the issue?
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

TheTom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TheTom »

I know it is important - which is why I tried out a reactor first (actually 4) to see what happens. Even feeding them like with 20 or so fuel cells the output is stable at - 0 used uranium fuel cell. I was not sure whether they should also be generated if you do not have reuse researched (yet). No idea whether another mod can interfere. I am going to ship over some uranium fuel cells and then start removing mods one by one and check ;) Thanks.

TheTom
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by TheTom »

Call me an idiot.

There was a missing belt after an underground belt of significant length. During the test the output got stuck in the underground belt. Once I ramped up energy production - suddenly I had this pipe of spent fuel cells on the other side ;) So, works as designed. Added the belt and they now flow into the train provider to take them back to the nuclear factory complex ;)

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

well, it's good that you figured it out :3
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”