Need Blueprints!!

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

MerMes16
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Need Blueprints!!

Post by MerMes16 »

Hi everyone!
I want to ask if someone can pass me blueprints, speciffically for ammo production, with bob's warfare of course.

Also any other blueprint for production of anything with bob's

The Bob's mods I have are:
adjustable inserters
assembly machines
enemies
logistics
modules
warfare

I don't have all of them now, but maybe later I'll play with the full set (when I get used to)

Thanks for helping!

If there's a post about blueprints that maybe I didn't see, can someone post me the link of it? I'm new here. Thanks!

Light
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Need Blueprints!!

Post by Light »

Some information that would be helpful is knowing your supply/demand. Some blueprints can be small (40 magazines per minute), others can be much larger for biter intensive maps (>1,000/m).

Knowing that will help in designing a proper blueprint to meet your needs without drastically going over or under; As I'd give you one of mine if it wasn't Angel/Bob focused, but it's also in the thousands per minute which you likely don't need unless you're doing a deathworld and/or have a lot of aggressive biter mods.

If it's small enough then I'm sure the people here can easily design something in a short period of time for you.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

I'd offer blueprints, but it's hard to be sure what your factory would look like unless I cut down to the same mod set.

bobplates (MCI) makes a huge difference in the factory, Enemies dropping artifacts would also make a large difference in this area if you have bobplates, as the ammo recipes would change to use alien fluids made from artifacts. Revamp could even make a small change as it edits the nitrogen chain.

I can't even remember how to make nitroglycerine without bobplates.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

MerMes16
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by MerMes16 »

Well, if this says any blueprint depends on what mods I have, then it's hard, I understand.
I'll try to make mine from what I can (maybe I'll post them here), but yes, depends on what mods I'm using. Later on I'll play with bob's full set (I don't use Angel's mods yet).

By the way, thanks for the help.

Return to “Bob's mods”