recipe names incorrect with inserter overhaul enabled

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

usafphoenix
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

recipe names incorrect with inserter overhaul enabled

Post by usafphoenix »

recipe names incorrect once enabling inserter overhaul option. specific example: express inserter (blue tier 3 inserter) recipe shows as "Fast inserter" which is what the blue inserter recipe was normally called in vanilla. FNEI shows blue inserter as being express inserter, but the recipe name does not match. Other instances of this may also exist depending on configuration. Another example is the express filter inserter (tier 3 yellowish-green) recipe name is just "filter inserter", whereas tier 2's filter inserter recipe name is correct: "fast filter inserter".).

DaleStan
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: recipe names incorrect with inserter overhaul enabled

Post by DaleStan »

I have inserter overhaul enabled, and I can't find any place where "Fast" and the blue inserters are associated. Can you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: recipe names incorrect with inserter overhaul enabled

Post by bobingabout »

if you have just turned it on in an existing game, then things that you have previously placed will still be the old entities, so pointing to a blue inserter will still be named Fast Inserter. Picking it up will change it to an Express inserter, and placing it again will result in the same new Express inserter.

It's more designed to be turned on from the start.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”