Inserter's gui not working

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

Hippo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Inserter's gui not working

Post by Hippo »

When playing with all the mods it exists, but when playing with only a few (adjustable inserters and library), the button in the top left isn't there and also the keybind to bring up the gui doesn't work. Is there a mod I need or something?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Inserter's gui not working

Post by bobingabout »

The button at the top of the screen is the "pre place" menu, added in the Logistics mod.

The inserters GUI should still be able to be opened by pointing to an inserter and pressing SHIFT + E (To edit the configuration of an existing inserter).
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Hippo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Hippo »

Oh, thanks very much.

NeilN
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by NeilN »

Can this be fixed? I started a .15 game before Bob's mods were updated and enabling the full suite now would probable wreak havoc on the game. As far as I can see, there's no way to set options before placing a inserter. Also trying to figure out how the offset works. Is it far, either, and near side?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

when looking in the inserters GUI (editing an existing inserter) the offset is literal, where ever you select is that part of the tile that the inserter will drop it.

looking at that in the pre-place menu, the entire thing is layed out as if the inserter was facing upwards (think of the base like an arrow), so when you rotate it, everything rotates with it.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”