Is Bobs tech mod obsolete now?

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

yoh1612
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Is Bobs tech mod obsolete now?

Post by yoh1612 »

Title.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Is Bobs tech mod obsolete now?

Post by bobingabout »

Not quite. I haven't updated it yet because I'm not sure what to do with it exactly. It will be coming back though for alien science used mostly in the warfare mod, and lab MK2. Maybe other changes too.

I''m actually up for sugestions.

the only one so far is that I add an option to remove structures from science packs. Return to a more classic set of recipes, production would effectively be my science pack 4.
Another thing is that a lot of logistic based things require the production pack, perhaps add a logistics pack and use that instead of production for these areas.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Trashman992
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Trashman992 »

I see there's been some updates, would you mind giving us a short summary of what you're working on with this one please?
:)

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

A brief summery.
If alien (all larger versions of) artifacts exist, then add in the alien lab, with alien science packs as before. These are used mostly by the warfare mod. (Enemies mod has an option to turn artifacts on)
A lab MK2 which offers more module slots and double the research speed
A Logistics science pack (to ease off the use or production pack a little) that is used for all base game, and my technologies of a clear logistics nature.
And a science pack recipe revamp. the science pack 3 looks more like it did pre-0.15, production science pack has only buildings on it, but all science pack buildings.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”