[0.12.2X] Bob's Harder Endgame Mod *ALPHA*

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

Title for the Mod?

Bob's Harder Endgame
32%
Top Tier Bob Rockets
4%
Bob's Best Rockets
12%
Bob's Endgame Tweaks
44%
I have a better one! (post your ideas in this thread please)
8%

Total votes: 25

CMH
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: [0.12.2X] Bob's Harder Endgame Mod *ALPHA*

Post by CMH »

I think it might be a bit deceiving to call it Bob's "anything". It would imply that bobingabout wrote it. The same way iCrap suggests it is an Apple product.

A simple workaround would be just a plain "SkyFrye42's Bob's Rocket". People get the idea, and it is clearly your work rather than bobingabout's.

Just my 2 cents.

SkyFyre42
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.14.X] Bob's Harder Endgame Mod *BETA*???

Post by SkyFyre42 »

Hey everyone! thanks for the awesome replies!
I kinda let this project die over the summer (as did my interest in factorio), but my love for it is back it full force! Glad some people got some use out of it in my absence at least haha.
I'll be looking into what I need to do to bring this up to speed with 14.x, current bob's, and the new mod system. Stay tuned for updates!

P.S. -Anyone still using this at all by any chance and has a more-current/working-ish file for me to go off of? Cuz that would be dope XD

@CMH I felt the same way, but prefacing with "Bob's" was the general convention regardless of the author back then if it was meant to be used as part of the bob's mods pack ^^
Besides, Bob himself was here and it's more his place to raise issue with it imo :D (or pm such ideas not contributing towards mod next time plz ;D)

Return to “Bob's mods”