Dynamic Recipe Scaler

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

TiTaN_3000
Inserter
Inserter

Dynamic Recipe Scaler

Post by TiTaN_3000 »

Hi,
i am trying to create an "Dynamic Recipe Scaler" for all the Recipes in the Assembly Tab. But some recipes cost dont get changed maybe you can help me.

Multiplier is x100 for testing purpose.
Attachments
TiTaN-RecipeScalar_1.0.0.zip
(1.66 KiB) Downloaded 120 times

Yinan
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Dynamic Recipe Scaler

Post by Yinan »

Have you made sure that you mod loads after any other mod that adds and/or changes a recipe?
If not, then it could be that your mod changes the recipe, but then another mod changes it once again so that the changes of your mod don't appear anymore.

TiTaN_3000
Inserter
Inserter

Post by TiTaN_3000 »

i made those dependencies

"dependencies": ["base >= 0.12","? bobassembly >= 0.12","? bobconfig >= 0.12","? bobelectronics >= 0.12","? bobenemies >= 0.12","? boblibrary >= 0.12","? boblogistics >= 0.12","? bobmining >= 0.12","? bobores >= 0.12","? bobplates >= 0.12","? bobpower >= 0.12","? bobtech >= 0.12","? bobwarfare >= 0.12"],

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

A lot of the Recipes in my mods are already dynamic, and are changed or sometimes even created in the data-updates phase, if you want to grab all my recipes, you'll need to at least do it within data-updates, possibly even data-final-fixes... which it looks like you are

I've noticed you're also assuming the {"itemname", quantity} method, a lot of the recipes in my mod use the {name="itemname", amount = quantity} method, or even min/max/chance values too, to add some randomness. (In fact my functions in boblib default to writing all recipes as the latter method.)

I sugest you look at my boblib mod, it contains a lot of functions, there should be a file dedicated to manipulating recipes, within there, even if you don't want to use the function yourself, you should be able to see how I went about checking the item amount in a recipe.

And sorry for the late response, due to the server migration change from factorioforums.com to forums.factorio.com and certificate issues, I've been off the grid for a few days.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”