Crafting not recognizing regular wood

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

noname1208
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Crafting not recognizing regular wood

Post by noname1208 »

Hello Bob, I'm sorry if this is not the correct place to put this topic, but here I go.

I've been playing your whole mod pack for a while now and have a 5 and 1/2 hour save file with it. I just got home and loaded it up and suddenly the recipes don't want to use regular wood to make basic circuit boards. I can go in and manually make boards from the regular wood and then it will work, but the basic circuit boards only want to use the synthetic wooden board recipe. I'm not sure if it is something I did or not..
Screenshot (199).png
Screenshot (199).png (3.95 MiB) Viewed 8237 times
This effects everything that needs those circuits, from inserters to assemblers because it thinks I cannot make any :|

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Crafting not recognizing regular wood

Post by orzelek »

It's a known issue - reported on bug forum already.
Just make the wood from raw wood first and it will work further. Or carry some basic circuits around with you.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

It's actually one of the bugs somewhere in the base game bug reporting forum, but seems to have been burried with all the 0.12 stuff. it is not something I can fix myself.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

noname1208
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by noname1208 »

Oh okay, than you guys for the replies!

SpeedDaemon
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by SpeedDaemon »

I haven't gotten this far in my 0.12 game, but I ran into this before, also. I can't find it now, but I thought it had something to do with the order that the recipes were defined after you research the synthetic wood one.

If you're not using synthetic wood, maybe just remove that recipe? Or maybe try moving "wooden-board" before "wooden-board-synthetic" in bobplates/prototypes/recipe/electronics-recipe.lua?

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by bobingabout »

SpeedDaemon wrote:I haven't gotten this far in my 0.12 game, but I ran into this before, also. I can't find it now, but I thought it had something to do with the order that the recipes were defined after you research the synthetic wood one.

If you're not using synthetic wood, maybe just remove that recipe? Or maybe try moving "wooden-board" before "wooden-board-synthetic" in bobplates/prototypes/recipe/electronics-recipe.lua?
Fairly sure the normal recipe comes before the synthetic version... I've swapped it around so many times to try and fix this problem, it never worked for me.
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Return to “Bob's mods”