Bob' logistics and Krastorio 2 don't get along

Some mods, made by Bob. Basically streaks every Factroio-area.

Moderator: bobingabout

Bandow
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Bandow »

pezzawinkle
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Bob' logistics and Krastorio 2 don't get along

Post by pezzawinkle »

Firstly I would like to say... is that meant to be a question, or a statement?
Anything more detailed than a punch-line you would like to add to this?

In the assumption that you are attempting to ask for a compatibility adjustment on this end, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

Krastorio 2 is a far newer mod, and very much fits the same phase of the game progression as this mod-set, and as a result the chances of them working together are somewhat slim (like dancing with two left feet, for a reference, bobs and angels have two very different modes of which they play, which make them complementary).

If you get a stone-wall response from both Krastorio and here (I'm saying no nicely), I would recommend that you find someone to work with to create a compatibility patch. This is not something that has an appetite in either community, so I wish you luck.

KiwiHawk
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: Bob' logistics and Krastorio 2 don't get along

Post by KiwiHawk »

I was talking about this with raiguard earlier this week. He's the one maintaining K2 now. He's going to make a change so it won't adjust bot stats if Bob's Logistics is enabled. Else it was making T1 bots better than the higher tier bots.
Dev for Bob's mods, Angel's mods, Helmod, Sea Block, Circuit Processing, Science Cost Tweaker.

Buy me a coffee

Return to “Bob's mods”