Wiki Rocket Defense

Anything related to the content on our wiki (https://wiki.factorio.com/)

Moderator: Bilka

nuclearphoenix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Wiki Rocket Defense

Post by nuclearphoenix »

I was looking at the wiki and noticed that the rocket defense total raw list had the processors with a note saying that the game said it takes 2.9 and that it seems high.
I went and using the info provided on the wiki calculated it to be 2,628(in american number system if european switch , with .)
How I got this is each level three module costs 25. so the fifth you need adds up to 1250 and you need 50 of two kinds so 2500 plus the 128 that it requires separately. ending with 2628.

EDIT: These calculations are based on the wiki but in game only the speed module level 3 uses 4 for level all others use 5 which would increase the amount and also means the wiki for modules needs to be changed.

Sorry if this is not where this comment goes. I'm still new to the forum.
Last edited by nuclearphoenix on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Wiki Rocket Defense

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

[quote="nuclearphoenix"(in american number system if european switch , with .[/quote]
In Germany not.

nuclearphoenix
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by nuclearphoenix »

oh is that all of Germany or a specific region of Germany? Thanks, I didn't know that.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

I'm not entirely sure what this post is about, but if you're claiming the wiki is wrong then you're probably correct, as with every new update it becomes outdated. If you want it corrected you can do that yourself, as it is a wiki after all. :P
nuclearphoenix wrote:oh is that all of Germany or a specific region of Germany? Thanks, I didn't know that.
To be honest I can't think of any country that uses a . instead of , when talking about whole numbers. As far as I'm aware that's a universal thing and not specific to America.

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BurnHard »

FishSandwich wrote:To be honest I can't think of any country that uses a . instead of , when talking about whole numbers. As far as I'm aware that's a universal thing and not specific to America.
Why would you think that?

In Austria, Germany and I think all of Europe, except UK (not sure?) our comma-separator is "," and the thousand-separator is "."

Eg One Million, twentythreethousand point 51 is written:

But when writing a small number like 1245 I would never use the thousand-seperator, it would lead to confusion sometimes.

EDIT: FROM Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark

Countries using Arabic numerals with decimal point

Australia, Botswana, British West Indies, Brunei, Canada (when using English), Dominican Republic, Egypt, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Korea (both North and South), Lebanon, Luxembourg (uses both marks officially), Macau (in Chinese and English text), Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, People's Republic of China, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States (including insular areas), Zimbabwe.

Countries using Arabic numerals with decimal comma

Albania, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Canada (when using French), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia (comma used officially, but both forms are in use), Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroes, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kirgistan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg (uses both marks officially), Macau (in Portuguese text), Macedonia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.

FishSandwich
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FishSandwich »

I stand corrected.

Return to “Wiki Talk”