Can't request a new password

Anything related to the content on our wiki (https://wiki.factorio.com/)

Moderator: Bilka

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Can't request a new password

Post by Neemys »

I ask for a new account 2-3 weeks ago and receive my temporary password. Now when I try to log-in the password don't work, it may be expired, but I can't request a new one. The link is not on the login page and if I manually enter the password reset page link, I get an internal server error ?

Is there something I can do to reset ? Or maybe an admin can do that ?

(Username : Neemys)

(I know that I need to change the temporary password, I was away and never log-in)
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Gangsir
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Can't request a new password

Post by Gangsir »

Hi there Neemys.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! I can confirm that your account does indeed exist, and your email is confirmed. I have sent another temporary password to the email that you used to sign up. Please let me know if you are able to log into the account with that.

Thanks.
I'm an administrator over at the Factorio wiki. If you have any questions about the wiki, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm on the subreddit (/r/factorio, /u/Gangsir) as well.

Neemys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Can't request a new password

Post by Neemys »

Perfect, I have log in and set up a password, thank you ;)
Want more space restriction ? Or maybe you want to be forced to use train for other thing than ore and oil ? Try Building Platform Mod !

Return to “Wiki Talk”