Factorio Gear Pendant?

Discussion related to promoting Factorio.
Rylant
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Factorio Gear Pendant?

Post by Rylant »

So I have been wondering if Factorio would consider making the gear logo a gold pendant that people could put on a necklace. Truly, it might be my favourite game of all time and I would love to wear that kind of thing. It would be unique and simple. I have looked around, and not seen anything like this. Thought about getting it custom made, but not sure how easy that would be.

Thoughts?

Rylant

Fishy
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Factorio Gear Pendant?

Post by Fishy »

Kinda be like Factorio style Flavor Flav!

quinor
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by quinor »

I think that the market for that would be very small, but hell, wouldn't that be cool! I'd ask a jeweler for the price of it to be custom-made, I expect pretty high (few hundred dollars/euro) though. You could also look for other people who would like to have one of their own, as that'll definitely get the price per unit down.

fishycat
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by fishycat »

I wouldn't hold my breath for it, but it has something. I could imagine it with a nice black onyx in the center. But I would already be happy with a steel mug tbh :D

Or a sticker set or magnets, where you could test builds on a whiteboard (or fridge in lack of whiteboard :P)

gogogo wube marketing

GlassDeviant
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by GlassDeviant »

I have a Flying Spaghetti Monster pendant and care a lot less about that than Factorio, so I'd probably buy it.

Actually I don't care about that less than Factorio, but I am less inclined to put it on display.
- GD

Sorry if my posts are becoming difficult to read, my typing ability is rapidly deteriorating due to a nerve disorder. I try to clean them up before posting but don't always get every last typo.

Return to “Spread the Word”