500 hiteck scine

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
mmppolton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: 500 hiteck scine

Post by mmppolton »

GrumpyJoe wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:37 pm
mmppolton wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:37 am

he was for a long time even moving oil barrly it was till he got his bot base up and runing
yep i saw him in this episod https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDfDebV ... h&index=32
hand craft red belt becaser he had the iron on him it is not mkaing the stuff it is going back to main base to get more just becase you doint have requst chest and belt it to my mail trin is not me no mahter how many tiem some tell me to od it i wont
well, i didnt even check because im not really interested in 0.14
Thats not the Nilaus i know, might have been a challenge
So you feel like you play like him, back then? Well, you dont play like him at all.
If you think you have to, to get to a bot only base and are unable to, because its too tedious and you are too lazy to build a tiny belt based research base, cheat it.
Nothing is gonna change from a post like that!

Im beginning to wonder if you are mattp from Discord. The guy that asks the same questions 5 times and NEVER listens to the answers, instead trys to get a different answer from someone else when the others aren´t around
The way you write actually looks like english IS your first language but you dont care at all.

Since you took no time at all to respond to anything i said but the video link, i´ll ignore this from now.
I never thought i say anything like that in THIS community´s forum, but here you go. L2P

:cry:
I just disagree with some stuff since going back to base to pick up stuff by hand instead of using a outpost train just because it went from 150 to 500 is just not fun for me

zOldBulldog
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by zOldBulldog »

mmppolton wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:32 pm
zOldBulldog wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:43 pm
If you are going to try to build like Nilaus, you need to start with his Base in a Book Tutorial series, where he teaches you to play and think. You can use his blueprints if you want, but the important thing is to LEARN what he teaches.

The series is old (0.15), still valid for 0.16 and a few of the blueprints will break in 0.17, but the concepts he teaches remain good.

And watch the WHOLE series, not just 1 episode.

Base in a Book youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... inlV-U53w6
Right now I am doing 0.14 and how many time do I have to say I don't want a big main base I hate that science change next time I play 0.17 it would be with a mod o change cost to 150
I give up. There is no helping you. You say you want to learn how to play "your own way", but you are not willing to use any of the tutorials or to study any of the blueprints, even the ones that work with 0.14 (any tutorial from 0.14 to 0.16 will work equally well since the formulas have not changed, only 0.17 changes it). And there is lots you can find in youtube and google if you make an effort.

Sorry, but you are on your own. Unsubscribing for this thread.

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

Wait, what? Are you actually complaining that logistic science cost increased by 250 between 0.14 and now and you think you need a big base to research that?

Sweet dancing jehova...

I .... i have nothing....

mmppolton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mmppolton »

GrumpyJoe wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 pm
Wait, what? Are you actually complaining that logistic science cost increased by 250 between 0.14 and now and you think you need a big base to research that?

Sweet dancing jehova...

I .... i have nothing....
It those hi-tech science pack of it was just blue science not a issue

mmppolton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mmppolton »

zOldBulldog wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:40 pm
mmppolton wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:32 pm
zOldBulldog wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:43 pm
If you are going to try to build like Nilaus, you need to start with his Base in a Book Tutorial series, where he teaches you to play and think. You can use his blueprints if you want, but the important thing is to LEARN what he teaches.

The series is old (0.15), still valid for 0.16 and a few of the blueprints will break in 0.17, but the concepts he teaches remain good.

And watch the WHOLE series, not just 1 episode.

Base in a Book youtube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... inlV-U53w6
Right now I am doing 0.14 and how many time do I have to say I don't want a big main base I hate that science change next time I play 0.17 it would be with a mod o change cost to 150
I give up. There is no helping you. You say you want to learn how to play "your own way", but you are not willing to use any of the tutorials or to study any of the blueprints, even the ones that work with 0.14 (any tutorial from 0.14 to 0.16 will work equally well since the formulas have not changed, only 0.17 changes it). And there is lots you can find in youtube and google if you make an effort.

Sorry, but you are on your own. Unsubscribing for this thread.
I am look at blue print will find a spot when nilaus hand craft at blue science lots of stuff

sathill
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by sathill »

About what issue is this topic about?
If its late bots maybe use some kind of mods like nanobot or there is even mod that gives all logistic research from game start. Why not?

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

sathill wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:30 am
If its late bots maybe use some kind of mods like nanobot or there is even mod that gives all logistic research from game start. Why not?
he is thinking about the difference in logistic network research when he wants to play 0.17 after the 0.14 game he currently plays, which he never knew before when playing 0.16 and wasn´t actually a problem "back then"

Basicly he wants to relive the Nilaus series, comes back if its different than what he expects and ignores advice, instead usually comes up with other stuff that isn´t working like he thought and ignores advice on that too. Endless story.
But reading that between the lines took me a LONG time a year ago. His sloppy and careless version of english isn´t helping either. But if he tries he actually can write something that you dont need to read 5 times.
Should have spotted the connection of forum and Discord names earlier

mmppolton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mmppolton »

GrumpyJoe wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:23 pm
sathill wrote:
he is thinking about the difference in logistic network research when he wants to play 0.17 after the 0.14 game he currently plays, which he never knew before when playing 0.16 and wasn´t actually a problem "back then"

Basicly he wants to relive the Nilaus series, comes back if its different than what he expects and ignores advice, instead usually comes up with other stuff that isn´t working like he thought and ignores advice on that too. Endless story.
But reading that between the lines took me a LONG time a year ago. His sloppy and careless version of english isn´t helping either. But if he tries he actually can write something that you dont need to read 5 times.
Should have spotted the connection of forum and Discord names earlier
hey it is factorio is a open end game thenre is no set way to play and some like to hand craft lot of stuff i have done the all scince big main bus want to do somethink differ and all i get si people say main bus or leave
i doint like spend the time to set up a big main bus just to get 500 hiteck scince

mmppolton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mmppolton »

sathill wrote:
it is people keep on try to say i play a sertin way when i doint wnat to do setup hitekc scince in the starting base for this let play or get bored going to make eveyr think over and over

mmppolton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mmppolton »

and no i doint hand craft a lot stuff i know how to do a main bus to end game just doint want to do it that way just want to get one reserch and can some one show me the friday facts when it was change all i saw was produciton scince remove

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

you have a few options:

1.) make a main bus as you call it. You dont have to do that and i have NOT suggested that. All I said is "get it automated if you dont like to handcraft". It doesn´t have to be a bus.

2.) as you dont like the fact that it changed (if it changed at all), you either:
2a.) dont play anything newer than 0.14
2b.) cheat it with console
2c.) find a mod that changes it
2d.) write a mod that changes it
2e.) write a request to change it

3.) leave the forum, as you dont like people that actually wanna help you and only read what you wanna read

As for 2e : I strongly suggest you try and get the best mattp<->english translator you can find, as you really dont seem to care if people actually understand what you write. I know for a fact that you could!

mmppolton
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by mmppolton »

GrumpyJoe wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:18 pm
you have a few options:

1.) make a main bus as you call it. You dont have to do that and i have NOT suggested that. All I said is "get it automated if you dont like to handcraft". It doesn´t have to be a bus.

2.) as you dont like the fact that it changed (if it changed at all), you either:
2a.) dont play anything newer than 0.14
2b.) cheat it with console
2c.) find a mod that changes it
2d.) write a mod that changes it
2e.) write a request to change it

3.) leave the forum, as you dont like people that actually wanna help you and only read what you wanna read

As for 2e : I strongly suggest you try and get the best mattp<->english translator you can find, as you really dont seem to care if people actually understand what you write. I know for a fact that you could!
it was a rant about the change not realy look for help with it just why was it change since 150 was in full game

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

it was a rant about the change not realy look for help with it
so guess this can be closed now?
just why was it change since 150 was in full game
the game is in beta, its not "full"

deal with changes or refer to points 2a-2e above

Return to “General discussion”