Turret creep hypocrisy

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
GlassDeviant
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Turret creep hypocrisy

Post by GlassDeviant »

I notice that now the player can't use turret creep, but the bugs are programmed to do it.

Found this out when I got an alert from one corner of my base where the bugs had built a nest and several of their large, long range spitters and began decimating my defensive wall and turrets.
- GD

Sorry if my posts are becoming difficult to read, my typing ability is rapidly deteriorating due to a nerve disorder. I try to clean them up before posting but don't always get every last typo.

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Turret creep hypocrisy

Post by Ranakastrasz »

Yea, kinda funny honestly.

That said, you CAN still turret creep, and honestly, its more them setting up artllery that turrets.

Its just harder than before because of the range and anti structure focus of worms.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Serenity
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Serenity »

It's still possible with gun turrets. Just harder. And with laser turrets it's very easy.

BlakeMW
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BlakeMW »

lol artillery turrets are like turret creep that holds your hand

GrumpyJoe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by GrumpyJoe »

we did not face behemoths yet, and i dont know if there was any change to rockets, but for the first time i find personal combat interesting, not even trying laser turret creep

what i found useful is 4 personal shields (could be more) and rotate from exp.rockets to engange first, run away, use flamethrower to kill all of the first wave, run back in with some bullets for smaller numbers and rotate back to rockets for the next part of the nests, rinse and repeaet
can still be overwhelming if you think you are invincible, but so far i like it.

The acid on the ground lasts a bit too long for my taste, but thats a completely different balance thing

Return to “General discussion”