Have two problems with the new version

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
boki
Inserter
Inserter

Have two problems with the new version

Post by boki »

First time playing v11 for longer.

First. It looks to me like death animation of aliens was changed, or am I tripping? Before they look like they explode, now they just fall down and have some particle effect on them. Also the corpses look less good than before (again not 100% sure, did not play the game for some time).

The second real problem I have is that the game is playing little strange. I dont know how to explain it, its like the game has been speed up, or something.

lost57
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Have two problems with the new version

Post by lost57 »

I think the corpse look better now, I thought I read there was graphical enhancements with "masks" for biters and spawners. They both seem took like better to me. :? Anything different in your settings?

Tinyboss
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Tinyboss »

I never played before this version, but speaking of speed...I notice my game speeding up and slowing down periodically. It's like there are two speeds and it's switching between them from time to time. I notice it especially when I'm mining or running. (No, I'm not running onto a transport belt!)

kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by kovarex »

There are still some problems with the v-sync and logical speed synchronisation, and it bugs me personally a lot when I have 50fps instead of 60, so it will be fixed for sure before the 0.11 gets stable.

lost57
Inserter
Inserter

Post by lost57 »

Love the pride you take :) I'm sure you will fix it, its annoying sometimes but we all understand its still a work in progress :)
kovarex wrote:There are still some problems with the v-sync and logical speed synchronisation, and it bugs me personally a lot when I have 50fps instead of 60, so it will be fixed for sure before the 0.11 gets stable.

boki
Inserter
Inserter

Post by boki »

kovarex wrote:There are still some problems with the v-sync and logical speed synchronisation, and it bugs me personally a lot when I have 50fps instead of 60, so it will be fixed for sure before the 0.11 gets stable.
I see that there is no fps lock options (or how it was called before) in graphic menu. Is it maybe on automatically, and that is maybe making the problem for me? I remember toggling that option (on or off, cant remember now) and that I had I think similar feeling

Return to “General discussion”