Paysafecard removed[added again]

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
arthenisius
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Paysafecard removed[added again]

Post by arthenisius »

I was trying to buy factorio through Paysafecard yesterday, however I kept receiving errors during the payment. Suspecting it to be a technical issue I waited untill today, but I see that paysafecard has been removed as a payment option now.

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Paysafecard removed

Post by slpwnd »

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. You are right, the paysafecard solution hasn't worked in the past couple of days. Eventually we decided to take it down. Though this should be a temporary issue (couple of days).

The thing is, that as announced in one of the recent Friday Facts we have formed a legal company (Wube Software). That meant basically redoing our agreements with payment provider (Gopay). However paysafe card is done via a contract with an external provider. We have been informed by Gopay that they approached the paysafecard guys in order to provide the service we had before to the newly created company. But this might take some time. Since the solution wasn't working we have removed it from now from the web to avoid confusion.

KleinerNull
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by KleinerNull »

Any news about Paysafecards? I just want to buy the game but the option was removed :(
PS: I don't like credit cards and I don't trust paypal ...
PPS: So, then I have to play Dwarf Fortress a little longer ;)

arthenisius
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by arthenisius »

Thank you for your reply. I hope it is back up soon so I can fund you guys's great project ;)

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

Paysafecard payment is back. So is the button at the payment page. Though if you are from Germany you might need to register or something when using it. This will hopefully be fixed soon as well and anonymous German paysafecards will work as the rest.

ordag
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ordag »

slpwnd wrote:Paysafecard payment is back. So is the button at the payment page. Though if you are from Germany you might need to register or something when using it. This will hopefully be fixed soon as well and anonymous German paysafecards will work as the rest.
Awesome! And good to hear the currently required registration for germans will be fixed too. Will buy it at that point :D

Nova
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Nova »

That's good, especially a few day before Christmas. Hopefully you will earn some cash. ;)
Greetings, Nova.
Factorio is one of the greatest games I ever played, with one of the best developers I ever heard of.

d.kr
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Paysafecard removed[added again]

Post by d.kr »

Any news about
slpwnd wrote:anonymous German paysafecards
?

Brain51
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Brain51 »

I'd like to second that. I bought an anonymous paysafecard today, just to find out that I can't pay for factorio without registering. Once it's possible to pay via PIN only again you will have another happy customer ;-)
Thanks for your efforts!

t33
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by t33 »

Yes, I agree! I think there are many more people who want to pay for the game! :)

Can you please tell us, when, it will be available?

BTLmovies
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by BTLmovies »

I Hate that Thing with MyPaysafecard.
Uff now i wait till i can buy that with the normal paysafecard or till the Support answer.

(Es geht mir echt auf die Nerven...)
I Want that Game and yeah waiting is so ...

You don't really know an other way to buy the Game with Paysafecard without mypaysafecard?

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

This board is read by the devs irregularly. If you want support you can mail to support@factorio.com or post this into the technical help board, which is read much more regular by them. See also http://www.factorio.com/contact , http://www.factorio.com/help
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Schamy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Schamy »

Why don't they just do it with Paysafecard wath is this shitty gopay even for ? Becouse in Swiss you can't buy the Game either, so its realy anoying

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

Schamy wrote:Why don't they just do it with Paysafecard wath is this shitty gopay even for ? Becouse in Swiss you can't buy the Game either, so its realy anoying
Sorry for the inconvenience. It is not easy to get the online payment systems working. Especially if you are a small indie company ...

Link17
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Link17 »

So guys... how is it now?
Will there be a possibility to pay via the 16-digit code again? Because I won't register at mypaysafecrap. I mean, give'em all of my personal data and wait 3 days for that freekin post-ident-shit? No way, no, no.
Other problem would be that I have 2 cards á 10 €, so I would have to combine them, that's only possible with a registred account, right?
Basically I've just lost a 20 Bucks for nothing? What the Hell? Sry, I'm kinda going enrage now.
I just want to play the game, not wait 3 days like we're in the 16th century, my gosh.
I guess I'll just try to spend that paysafemoney on steam or somewhere I don't have that struggle.
And for Factorio... well, I'll find someone with paypal probably. What a mess. I've been looking forward to play this game all day... Freekin sucks, frankly said.

Please tell me good news now ;D

Link17

DaveMcW
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by DaveMcW »

The good news is that paysafecard works in every country except Germany. ;)

quinor
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by quinor »

I've payed with standard web credit card, instantly.

Link17
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Link17 »

DaveMcW wrote:The good news is that paysafecard works in every country except Germany. ;)
I guess I get punished for the german sins in the past? Oh wait, my family were victims back then ;)

So I have to re-charge my prepaid visa for this? Good thing I got one to buy minecraft back in the days. So, yeah, wait another day, visit another store, spend another 20 Bucks. *sigh*

I understand it's not the devs fault, but this is the kind of crap that "forces" people to pirate software, lol.

BurnHard
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by BurnHard »

*cough* VPN *cough* proxy-server *cough*

Link17
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Link17 »

BurnHard wrote:*cough* VPN *cough* proxy-server *cough*
I'm afraid that won't work. PSC's checking the pin for the country of purchase. So they see it's a german number which is only allowed to be used in Germany...

EDIT: OK, I'm cool. Friend of mine brought it for me, now I owe him a few staropramen granat ;) (love that beer, anyone should try it btw)
I hope I can spend the PSC money on fallout 1 & 2 on steam ^^

Return to “General discussion”