I'm such a lazy bastard

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

I'm such a lazy bastard

Post by mrvn »

I just finished my first 0.17 game:
lazy.png
lazy.png (9.63 MiB) Viewed 2430 times

Durentis
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Re: I'm such a lazy bastard

Post by Durentis »

Congrats! And just in time too.. looks like you're dangerously close to running out of resource patches. ;)

I haven't launched a rocket in .17 yet, but I did just power up a 2x3 nuclear plant.

Incvisitor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Incvisitor »

How you get Lazy Bastard? In standart condition its unreal (becose recipes change).

CDarklock
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by CDarklock »

Incvisitor wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:16 pm
How you get Lazy Bastard? In standart condition its unreal (becose recipes change).
Use your initial stone furnace and burner mining drill to collect resources.

Handcraft: offshore pump, boiler, generator, power pole, lab, 10 automation packs.

Research automation. Build a single assembler 1.

By dancing around and switching recipes in this single assembler, you never have to handcraft anything ever again. Total handcrafted items 103.

It used to take a little more messing about, because of the ingredient limit in assembler 1. You needed to handcraft an assembler 2 and a refinery (after researching the proper technologies) because an assembler 2 couldn't be made in an assembler 1, and a refinery couldn't be made in an assembler 2. Total handcrafted items 106 (because raw wood -> wood for power poles, recipe change in 0.17 removed that).

Incvisitor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Incvisitor »

CDarklock wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:36 pm
Haha, maybe early its work, but now, to get assembler 2, you need research science pack 2 and make 40 science pack 1 and 2. For science pack 2 you need inserter, which cannot be produced by assembler 1, because consist from 3 ingredeent. It means, you must produce 40 inserters by self.

So I ask how he got the achievement?

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Incvisitor wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:45 pm
CDarklock wrote:
Haha, maybe early its work, but now, to get assembler 2, you need research science pack 2 and make 40 science pack 1 and 2. For science pack 2 you need inserter, which cannot be produced by assembler 1, because consist from 3 ingredeent. It means, you must produce 40 inserters by self.

There no longer is a limit to 2 ingreediences in the assembler. So once you have one you can craft anything.

CDarklock
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by CDarklock »

Incvisitor wrote:
For science pack 2 you need inserter, which cannot be produced by assembler 1, because consist from 3 ingredeent.
Assemblers no longer have ingredient restrictions. Any assembler can make any recipe in the game.

Incvisitor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Incvisitor »

mrvn wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:49 pm
Incvisitor wrote:
CDarklock wrote:

There no longer is a limit to 2 ingreediences in the assembler. So once you have one you can craft anything.
Oooooooooooo! Thanks! i dont see it.

Return to “General discussion”