Buying Factorio From Canada Using Pay Safe Card

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Normandy7
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Buying Factorio From Canada Using Pay Safe Card

Post by Normandy7 »

I want to buy the game and dont want to use pay pal. I checked on pay safe cards and they have them at Canada Post. How long does it take to get the game once I use the Pay Safe Card? Has anyone not recieved the game by using pay safe cards or has anyone been ripped off by a pay safe card?
Pay Pal says 6 to 12 weeks before money is sent into my pay pal account so fuck that. So, will a $50 dollar card be enough for "Mining Drill Operator" package?

sbroadbent
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: Buying Factorio From Canada Using Pay Safe Card

Post by sbroadbent »

I used Paypal, and once the transaction was processed, I immediately got access to the game. Not sure where the 6-12 weeks may be coming from. For those who don't have a credit card linked to a paypal account, it usually takes 6-10 days or so before the merchant sees the money, and in those cases Paypal therefore recommends that merchants do not ship any product until the money is confirmed and transferred. In the case of Factorio (as well as on Steam), I got immediate access to what I purchased, even though I didn't have a credit card and the money had not changed hands due to the hold. I'm from Canada as well.

I've never used or heard anything about the Pay Safe Card.
SB Gaming Youtube Channel:
ImageImage
Also includes series for Cities Skylines, Prison Architect, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Far Cry 2, and Test Drive Unlimited 2.

SWSe
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by SWSe »

Paysafecard is safe as you don't have to give away any information except for your email adress (which you need for your factorio account and to get a receipt from gopay). I never heard of anyone being ripped off and I bought it myself via paysafecard without problems. You get access to the game about instantly after buying it as already stated.

But why did you post your question three times? :(
In your other posts, you said you wanted to buy the game from England. In this case you might have to select Canada before filling in the code from your paysafecard, just try it out.

xnmo
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by xnmo »

It takes less than a week for money from your bank account to go into paypal, Not 3 months lol. Absolutely no one would use paypal if that was the case.

Return to “General discussion”