Single player mods?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
Makosi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Single player mods?

Post by Makosi »

Hi forum,

having completed the main story and sandbox mode to the point where there is nothing else to do (10+ rockets launched + everything is automated so can last forever) im looking for some single player mods, like the campaign/ Story mode.

Is there anything like that available at all?

Thanks

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Single player mods?

Post by BlueTemplar »

Sadly, I'm not aware of any, but 0.18 should have a brand-new(?) campaign !

Though, there are mods like this one to spice up sandbox :
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ZAdventure
(Personally, I'm trying one game with it, and with Ruins, but with custom settings RSO, and marathon, to make ores very sparse, so that the stuff that you find is not negligible compared to what your factory can already produce !)
BobDiggity (mod-scenario-pack)

Makosi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Makosi »

BlueTemplar wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:17 pm
Sadly, I'm not aware of any, but 0.18 should have a brand-new(?) campaign !

Though, there are mods like this one to spice up sandbox :
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/ZAdventure
(Personally, I'm trying one game with it, and with Ruins, but with custom settings RSO, and marathon, to make ores very sparse, so that the stuff that you find is not negligible compared to what your factory can already produce !)
Thanks for that, the mod looks awesome!

I've tried to download it but then factorio asks to login to their website again, after i do that it asks this:
You require a full membership on our website to use the mod portal. If you purchased the game via Steam, you will need to link your account on our website.

Where can i link the game on their website? Sorry to ask but could you please point me to the place where i can do such link? If i login via steam it gives me error something along the lines that no account can be found or something...

quyxkh
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by quyxkh »

Also, try the major-expansion mods, with mastery of vanilla that complete you might be ready for the Seablock pack, just be ready to feel like a n00b again. Seablock's not even the most faithful/intricate rendition of real industrial production available in Factorio, but I've never launched a rocket on a Seablock map, let alone run its SpaceX tree. I go back and tinker some more every month or two, though, it's fascinating.

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

Makosi wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:28 pm
Where can i link the game on their website? Sorry to ask but could you please point me to the place where i can do such link? If i login via steam it gives me error something along the lines that no account can be found or something...
This looks to be it ?
https://factorio.com/profile

BlueTemplar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by BlueTemplar »

quyxkh wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:51 pm
Also, try the major-expansion mods, with mastery of vanilla that complete you might be ready for the Seablock pack, just be ready to feel like a n00b again. Seablock's not even the most faithful/intricate rendition of real industrial production available in Factorio, but I've never launched a rocket on a Seablock map, let alone run its SpaceX tree. I go back and tinker some more every month or two, though, it's fascinating.
Yeeeah, even then I'd rather recommend starting slower, with Bob's mods only first :
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=55347
Then Angel's.
Then only Seablock (though Seablock does have out of the box zip a lot of other additions like FNEI and Helmod that make figuring out stuff easier...).

Makosi
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Makosi »

BlueTemplar wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:09 pm
quyxkh wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:51 pm
Yeeeah, even then I'd rather recommend starting slower, with Bob's mods only first :
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=55347
Then Angel's.
Then only Seablock (though Seablock does have out of the box zip a lot of other additions like FNEI and Helmod that make figuring out stuff easier...).
Thanks for all your help, i've managed to download the adventure mod! I'll check bobs mod later and then angels!

Return to “General discussion”