When you will start thinking about adding steam backgrounds and cards please make them awesome

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: When you will start thinking about adding steam backgrounds and cards please make them awesome

Post by steinio »

epeen.PNG
epeen.PNG (7.38 KiB) Viewed 2240 times

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

SuperSandro2000
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: When you will start thinking about adding steam backgrounds and cards please make them awesome

Post by SuperSandro2000 »

I suggested that on reddit and got trashed. I really want some, too even if they are just the normal walls. Don't understand the hesitations from the devs.

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

steinio wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:53 pm
epeen.PNG
that looks very wrong without context :P
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

Yeah i'm not against backgrounds - i would love to have one too - but this cards won't improve the game itself imho.
Isn't it possible to create game backgrounds without this cards?

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

Bilka
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by Bilka »

Just to make it clear, I'm a fan of steam trading cards and steam backgrounds, despite the "quote" posted by steinio. However, I prefer artists working on the game instead of content for only part of the audience. So I'm not complaining :)
I'm an admin over at https://wiki.factorio.com. Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong (or right) with it.

featherwinglove
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by featherwinglove »

Bilka wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:40 pm
steinio wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:53 pm
epeen.PNG
that looks very wrong without context :P
No kidding :lol: But, hey, if it makes you feel better, people get cute with Pokemon: Let's Go: failboat and alpharad.

Skipperio
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Skipperio »

Bilka wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:48 pm
Just to make it clear, I'm a fan of steam trading cards and steam backgrounds, despite the "quote" posted by steinio. However, I prefer artists working on the game instead of content for only part of the audience. So I'm not complaining :)
They can create competition and best fan arts will win something from merch

Return to “General discussion”