Buying via PaySafeCard?

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
DarkDXZ
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Buying via PaySafeCard?

Post by DarkDXZ »

I guess that if the game makes it to Steam that one will be a no-brainer, but who knows when that might happen IF it's going to happen.

Ever since PaySafe Card is, for me at least, WAY more convenient and simple and better than PayPal or other stuff like that.
Could we be able to buy the game that way as well at some point in the (hopefully) near future?
"Exception within exception...EXCEPTION." - DarkDXZ

kotasia
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: Buying via PaySafeCard?

Post by kotasia »

Hey, we want to add other payment options (maybe PaySafeCard also) in the future but our priority now is Credit Card.

THENIRL
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by THENIRL »

I gotta say, if PaySafeCard is available, that would be a HUGE incentive for me to upgrade my factorio license in the future... so much more convenient and completely, 100% SAFE. Which is more than I can say for credit cards... plus the 1$ tax on the payments PayPal imposes seems unfair. NOW GIMME 0.3.1!!!

slpwnd
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by slpwnd »

I haven't heard about the PaySafeCard before. I like the idea but I have to say that their webpage is quite confusing. I found very little info how this works for merchants ... Like if we receive the payments on the bank account, what are the rates, etc.

Return to “General discussion”